OTTP short throw for SS F35 on sale

JSATX

Goblin Guru
$50 off through Sunday

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
$50 off through Sunday

Not sure what the cable clamp or bushings are for I was thinking just the standard stainless ball.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
****, I just bought mine about a month ago. I was pleasantly surprised by how much difference this shifter made. Good find!

@ncgoblin I don't have my kit yet, but based on the pics I've seen the cable clamps wouldn't work for the gob but the bushings are for the base of the shifter. For the knob, I purchased a Delrin knob off ebay and threaded it to 1/2" x 20 - worked great and saved a few sheckles (you may want stainless though).

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Great! glad I could help

Here's the knob - https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-50mm-White-Delrin-Manual-Shift-Knob-Fits-Mitsubishi-EVO-M10x1-25-S1/112659383493?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

1/2x20 is an odd threading for shift knobs so you gotta get creative, the manufacturers do this on purpose to force the purchase of their knobs. The Delrin is easy to make the re-thread work. It's also likely you'll have to adjust the cables to cleanly get into reverse. I'm also interested in boot cover ideas!