Soooo yeah...

JERMzSS

I didn't get any pics or videos but today at our autocross test n tune my wife put the goblin in a ditch. Luckly she is just fine and there was zero damage done. She was alittle embarrassed but she will get passed that.

I know when I drove mine for the first time i was shocked and honestly a little scared. I've owned and drove several fast cars but these things are on a different level than alot of people are use to. I guess the reason I'm posting is just a little heads up to be careful letting people other than yourself drive these cars.

I bet i told her 10 times to be careful and take it easy. I explained that being mid engined there is not much forgiveness when it gets loose and she found out just how fast it can bite ya. Hopefully next time she will listen lol.

Reactions: Dre

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Glad she and the car are okay! That's one of my biggest fears with Kaleb driving. He's good but he doesn't know where the limit is yet. He took me for a good long drive yesterday before going off to college and I admit, I was a bit nervous at times. Although I don't think it was even close to the limit yet.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I have heard a few guys say the first time they got in to the throttle or backing out of it " I thought I was going in the ditch"

JERMzSS

I wish we had a better area to autocross that has more room to find the limit. There's not that forgiveness that a rear drive front engine car has. Recovering isn't impossible but boy it takes lightning fast reflexes. I personally love the challenge.