TC Coolant Hose Photos

ATMironov

Can someone share a good set of pictures of the coolant hoses on the driver side of the motor?
I can’t figure out how the multiple hoses are supposed to be configured.

ATMironov

Thanks but I’m looking for the final install.
DF sends several hoses it’s not clear to me with the proper order and orientation is for each of the hoses, and if we need to reuse any of the factory hoses

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Thanks but I’m looking for the final install.
DF sends several hoses it’s not clear to me with the proper order and orientation is for each of the hoses, and if we need to reuse any of the factory hoses
I'm not sure there is a correct way. I ended up piecing mine together the way that made the most sense, and from what I remember that didn't always match what the instructions were hinting at.

ATMironov

Can anybody give me a good set of photos that goes from the driver side frame rail to the inlet of the thermostat housing?
The hoses that I have, don’t make any sense on how they’re supposed to go together

Desert Sasqwatch

Bigfoot Goblin
The pic I sent shows the t-connection from the oil cooler and the hose coming from the overflow tank that connect to the small port on the thermostat housing.

ATMironov

The pic I sent shows the t-connection from the oil cooler and the hose coming from the overflow tank that connect to the small port on the thermostat housing.
Ok, and since I am not using the stock water oil cooler, I can connect my overflow directly to that port on the thermostat housing, right?