Will stage 1 fit in my truck?

Motoracer110

Hello Im going to make the 12 hr drive down to texas this weekend to pick up stage 1 and was wondering if the kit would fit in the bed of the truck?
Ive seen a few people where they tip the cage in the bed and strap it down I just want to be sure this would work
toyota tundra extended cab.

I do have a trailer i could pull, but dont want to spend the extra gas pulling it. I have never seen a goblin in real life so going off photos i think it will fit
thank you all for your impute

here is the photo i saw before

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
We have a short bed Dakota and it fits fine with the tailgate down. It will be fine. They only weigh 190lbs. and most of that will be in the bed and not on the tailgate. Bring ratchet straps. Hate those pull straps!

askiles

Goblin Guru
Hello Im going to make the 12 hr drive down to texas this weekend to pick up stage 1 and was wondering if the kit would fit in the bed of the truck?
Ive seen a few people where they tip the cage in the bed and strap it down I just want to be sure this would work
toyota tundra extended cab.

I do have a trailer i could pull, but dont want to spend the extra gas pulling it. I have never seen a goblin in real life so going off photos i think it will fit
thank you all for your impute

View attachment 9005

here is the photo i saw before
View attachment 9006
That pic was me. I rented that truck from Budget at the airport when I flew in, picked up the kit, all stages plus another builders stage 3, and then drove home to AZ. Long day!!

Ross

Goblin Guru
The frame only weighs 190 pounds, so even thou it will stick out of your truck bed, there isn't much weight hanging out. Tie a red flag on it. Your extra cab room will be nice for all the boxes.

WYGoblin

Hey I am planning the same trip this weekend. Flying to Midland and picking up a friends truck and Camaro then driving to pick up my kit. Going to be a long weekend, but excited to meet the guys at DF. Maybe I will run I to you. Have a safe trip.

Motoracer110

Hey I am planning the same trip this weekend. Flying to Midland and picking up a friends truck and Camaro then driving to pick up my kit. Going to be a long weekend, but excited to meet the guys at DF. Maybe I will run I to you. Have a safe trip.
Very cool! It’s going to be a long weekend for sure. Haha my father n law and I have bets if we will get pulled over because My license plate saying I’m from Colorado and the whole weed thing out here :cool: what color of frame did you order?

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I finally settled on intense blue. Was a tough choice between that and lollipop red. Yeah I can see that with the Colorado plates. I got 5 days to make it back before I got to go back to work so I am going to take my time maybe visit my sister in Colorado .
Nice. That is close to what my color is.

askiles

Goblin Guru
I finally settled on intense blue. Was a tough choice between that and lollipop red. Yeah I can see that with the Colorado plates. I got 5 days to make it back before I got to go back to work so I am going to take my time maybe visit my sister in Colorado .
I almost went with the same color.

WYGoblin

Hope it looks as good or better in person lol. Hope I can get to sit or ride in one of Lonny's. Going to get there late Friday so I am going to stay the night so I can have a chance to check their's out during the day.