• We've upgraded and reskinned the forum. Notice something off? Email us at [email protected] and we'll fix it.

Dyno Day 10/10/26 - Any guesses?

How much HP will #470 make?

  • 350

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 375

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 390

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 400

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 420

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • EVEN MORE!

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • This poll will close: .

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
comegetjoe
My first dyno day with the car will be on October 10th 2026. Right now the car is sitting on revision G @ 23psi at close to 7krpm. A log has been sent in and Im hoping for a couple more psi before the big day. Below are the basic mods to help you guess the power HP numbers. It will be on a AWD Dynojet.

*edit - I'll be on 93 pump gas
2.0 LNF
Ported head w/zzp stage 2 cams + 82lb springs
ZFR6758 turbo
Opel Injectors
Large A2W intercooler
DF factory turbo intake
DF factory turbo exhaust system
 
Last edited:
jirwin
What fuel? I'm north of 350hp on a port injected 2.2L at 20psi on E85. I think you'll be making substantially more than me if you're on E85 as well. Mine dies off at 6k because of the stock cams - yours won't. Direct injection adds more power yet. My guess is 450+, if on E85. ~400 if on 93.
 
comegetjoe
What fuel? I'm north of 350hp on a port injected 2.2L at 20psi on E85. I think you'll be making substantially more than me if you're on E85 as well. Mine dies off at 6k because of the stock cams - yours won't. Direct injection adds more power yet. My guess is 450+, if on E85. ~400 if on 93.

Itll be on 93 Pump
 
OptimizePrime
360-370whp @ 24psi depending on how agressive you go with timing.

These turbos like boost, you can go to 27ish and flow over 40lbs/min without any issues -- just keep an eye on injector duty cycles and leaning out up top. You can modify the tune to push the injectors a little more up top if you need it.

Besides your A2W and Intake Manifold I'm nearly identical and made 400whp 400tq at 27ish and it was a pretty flat curve through the powerband.
 
Back
Top