Search results

1. D

08 cobalt ss parts (Sold)

Hello I have alot of parts for sale to much to list. I striped a 08 cobalt SS. I was planning on building a df goblin but I went another way, so I have everything stripped from the car and in boxs and labeled. I have motor, trans,turbo, and pretty much all stock parts. And I also have brand new...
  2. D

Aftermarket rear goblin coilovers

So I just wondering has anyone used any aftermarket coilovers in the rear instead of the stock ones. I remember reading about something in the works but I can't seem to find it any options out there
  3. D

Trans final gear

So I'm just doing some research on trans because my donor did not have the g85 option :( so I would like to to know what are guys doing to there trans because I was reading the the f35 with the 4.05 is better and stronger then the 3.82 so should I just buy a f35 and change to a 4.05 what do you...
  4. D

David's Track ,street goblin - 08 SS/TC in NJ

Hello goblin builders and future ones. This is my build log I live in NJ my plans for my build is to make it street legal not going to be easy in jersey but it will get done little by little. In will be taking it to the track while trying to get it on the road I'm starting with a 08 SS/TC with...
  5. D

Donor mileage

So I read on the goblin website that they don't recommend a donor that has mileage over 150,000 my question is it just because engine will have to ber rebuilt or is there something else I'm missing. My thought is if I can find a donor with very high mileage for a good price I would buy a ldk...
  6. D

F35 transmission rebuild cost

So there is a 2009 ss/tc in pretty good shape the engine was rebuild and has only 58,000 miles and has a couple extra aftermarket parts the only problem i see is that the transmission grinds when you shift it to 2nd so not sure whatt it can be my guess is something like a synchronizer but I want...
  7. D

Suggestions on this doner

So I been looking at donor cars on copart for a while now so I ran into this what do you guys think of this is there to much damage to the front end and can anyone tell if it's TC or SC https://www.copart.com/lot/36779747