City frame guys

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
Dude, you were right there?!!! I couldn't believe he lost it there. They had some kind of mechanical issue going on. That kid always admits when he screws up and he didn't say a word. The older he gets the smarter he gets. That maturity that he showed yesterday will win him another championship. Sucks that the old goats records are all going to fall, but they are going to. Long live 93.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Dude, you were right there?!!! I couldn't believe he lost it there. They had some kind of mechanical issue going on. That kid always admits when he screws up and he didn't say a word. The older he gets the smarter he gets. That maturity that he showed yesterday will win him another championship. Sucks that the old goats records are all going to fall, but they are going to. Long live 93.
Yeah I’m a serious 93 fanboi lol. I just happened to be filming that corner, he was so far ahead I wanted to make a video to count how long it took the next rider to come along. The Rossi fans reactions were just so disappointing too. I just uploaded it so I could share it here.