Redlines - 2008 SS TC Goblin build in Mississippi

redline

that track is roughly an 1/8th mile. the other (real) track I have posted is a sure enough 1/8th mile. I have ran7.2 and that was before this tuning was complete and while I had a failing clutch.
I am not sure what the HP numbers are but my tuner says they are not as high as they would be on a cobalt due to the weight and air flow. we also have big issues with the heat. our air to water inter-cooler pretty much sucks and there isn't really a good place for a air to air. We have to pull a bunch of timing due to heat soaking issues. I have thought about stacking 3 of these air to water intercoolers and adding heat exchangers but it would all be guesswork.
He says E47 will help a lot since it burns much cooler. so I will dyno once we have that tune complete. I just added the 3bar sensors last weekend so I am ready for the E47 now.

redline

It would be cool to live in a place that had such an open concept for drag racing. Looks fun!
I like that private little asphalt track better than the strip. super high power cars can't hookup so it is really just a street car paradise. and the owner is great about letting you do what you want as long as you respect everyone and you are safe. He even lets me take passengers down the track with me.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Now thats cool!

Regarding intercoolers........I want to go air to air........MR2s do it.......no reason we cant.

redline

yea, the question is where to put the thing? I have though of spraying our heat exchanger with CO2 to cool it water better. I am also running water wetter which does help alot.