Anks329 - Extended City - '07 LS - #190 REGISTERED

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
We ordered the same day and yours is already being delivered this weekend? Must be nice!

I'm not having mine painted by DF in an attempt to make things faster but I guess my shipment group is taking their time figuring out their frame colors so I have to wait.

I haven't received an ETA from the shipper deciding on a pickup date yet either.

Getting antsy.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I’m 189 still waiting you think trucking company has more than 1 truck.
I put my order in Feb 7, would have been Feb 6 but my order wouldn’t go through

Anks329

Confirmed for delivery on Monday mid day! It’s only two frames in this shipment coming up to Washington, so it was a little easier to coordinate.

I really need to finish up wiring to make space for the frame. The new videos are great, I’m coming along nicely with it.

Anks329

Finally done with the wiring! Had to back track a couple of times, but finished it up last night. I’m waiting for the rain to let up so that I can paint the floorpan before riveting.

In looking through my boxes that I got, I’m trying to figure out if I should have received new rotors from DF or if I should have saved the rear rotors from my donor? I’ve got a base model, so I know I am reusing the front brakes on the rear. But what about the front itself?

Jcas

Finally done with the wiring! Had to back track a couple of times, but finished it up last night. I’m waiting for the rain to let up so that I can paint the floorpan before riveting.

In looking through my boxes that I got, I’m trying to figure out if I should have received new rotors from DF or if I should have saved the rear rotors from my donor? I’ve got a base model, so I know I am reusing the front brakes on the rear. But what about the front itself?
You should have received a box with all the stage 2 hardware would have had calipers and front suspension all in the same box rotor where in the bottom of this box for me

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
I finished my wiring last night, too. Good luck with the rest of your build!

Hoping mine gets delivered before 2021.
I think yours is shipping with five others next week.

I believe it was yours that we were crating up and Adam told me you were not sure about picking up from a terminal.