DF Goblin Video Transcripts

Jareth

Goblin Guru
The waiting for the delivery of my kit has left me with only research and planning to occupy my time, so.

Below is a link to a PDF that I have started that when printed can be used to put check marks in the [ ] box to insure that I don't miss any steps from the DF Goblin Build Videos.

I tried to capture every syllable of the videos.

It currently only represents the first two videos with more to come when I have time.

From my iPad I found I had to click on the download icon to be able to view the PDF.

Click to view Transcript of the Goblin Build Guide

Last edited:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Awesome!!

I made check list per video on my phone and deleted them as I went. Thinking back, I should have saved all that and put it here on the forum, to save time for others. :homer:

PaulPerger

The waiting for the delivery of my kit has left me with only research and planning to occupy my time, so.

Below is a link to a PDF that I have started that when printed can be used to put check marks in the [ ] box to insure that I don't miss any steps from the DF Goblin Build Videos.

I tried to capture every syllable of the videos.

It currently only represents the first two videos with more to come when I have time.

From my iPad I found I had to click on the download icon to be able to view the PDF.

Click to view Transcript of the Goblin Build Guide

I started to do this and then started a job search and "the list" took a back seat. I know how much work this is! Thanks! When I finish my job search and move and get settled in, I'll shoot you a message. Maybe I can help you...

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks, I have gotten them pretty much done. Just wanted to give them a once over before posting them