Recent content by aaronbuley

1. aaronbuley

Firewall screw hardware

LOOOOL. YUUUP
  2. aaronbuley

Firewall screw hardware

Good to be back!! Doing great. Would love to meet up with some other Goblins soon!
  3. aaronbuley

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

just a heads up... there's a lot of broken links in the guide. and one of them works but points to a North Carolina doc.
  4. aaronbuley

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

went your route and am finally doing this... i went with Goblin 136 LLC after seeing yours. hehehe
  5. aaronbuley

Rear Coilover Kit

Yeah, it's good. Had it done at a high end performance shop. Took it out today and was looking backwards while making it sway and the coils from the donor just seem too weak and compress too easily. Ordered the DF kit for it and will see how that improves.
  6. aaronbuley

Firewall screw hardware

Ahhhh, that makes sense... that's why i have an extra bag of 60. Thx. :)
  7. aaronbuley

Firewall screw hardware

Does anyone have the specs on the screw hardware needed to put the two firewall panels in behind the seats? I went to put them in but can't find the hardware package for it.
  8. aaronbuley

Rear Coilover Kit

Finally replacing the donor suspension on the rear of #136. The rear sway is annoying and I figure it has to be this... right? Hmmm... Ordering the rear coilover kit from DF. Any thoughts/advice? https://store.dfkitcar.com/products/rear-coilover-kit
  9. aaronbuley

Registering in Oklahoma

The update is that it’s currently sitting out at our ranch about an hour away. Going to drive this 97 wrangler I just bought (pic attached) out to the ranch and bring the goblin back home to the city. Plan is to reg it, replace those rubber bushings on the sub frame, finally decide on a wrap...
  10. aaronbuley

Registering in Oklahoma

Hey, sorry, just coming back to this for ya Zoidborg and viperbmw69. I ended up not pursuing a registration in Oklahoma because other life things came up. It's currently out at a ranch, but I'm looking to bring it back to the city and will re-start the registration process soon, but will try...
  11. aaronbuley

Cars and Cigars Frisco, TX

man, i've been crazy busy with work. it has been a while... really looking forward to June 22nd and getting the Goblin registered for real. we've been good, staying healthy. no financial trouble... actually got a promotion during all this. no pay raises allowed until next year though, but...
  12. aaronbuley

that'd be cool. looks like they do it about once a month.
  13. aaronbuley

I'm headed to Cars and Cigars Frisco meetup today with my Chassis 136 Goblin. Will let y'all know how it goes and post some pics. It's this am from 945 to noon. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cars-cigars-frisco-returns-tickets-104546764186
  14. aaronbuley

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

brilliant. excellent point.
  15. aaronbuley

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Windshield wipers, huh? :(