Recent content by Boilermaker

1. B

Georgia Registration

Got some real world feedback regarding ground clearance the other day. Apparently, my Goblin can "almost" clear a dead armadillo. Just a couple minor scuffs......lesson learned
  2. B

Georgia Registration

Tired of struggling with Georgia and registered in Montana. #282 is now road legal! It is a blast to drive and was worth the extra effort to make it "Wife Approved" (Auto and adjustable seats)
  3. B

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

Agree - had my portion filled out and he had already filled out his portion but wanted to make sure what he was doing was legal; thus the web search. Unfortunately, the Montana DOJ website comments do not align 100% with the MV20 form.
  4. B

[GUIDE] Montana Registration

My local county law enforcement officer just refused to sign my Montana MV20 form because the Montana DOJ website used the words "Local law enforcement officials" https://dojmt.gov/driving/vehicle-identification-number-vin-inspections/ "Local law enforcement officials, driver license exam...
  5. B

Georgia Registration

Greetings! I'm in the final stages of assembly of #282, Extended, city, auto. Donor was a 2009 LT, automatic. Build has been flawless so far.....sorry; no build log. Took delivery in Red Oak, TX on 14May21. First start was 22Nov21. It will be emissions compliant for the Atlanta Metro area. I'm...
  6. B

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Woo Hoo #282!
  7. B

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Holding my breath for #282.