Recent content by BryanJohnson02

1. BryanJohnson02

Body harness

Im really hoping one of the DF guys can hop on and give me a yeah or nah.
  2. BryanJohnson02

Body harness

As in? Whats different? As far as to the kit will it work? I have the turbo dash harness and engine harness just not the body harness
  3. BryanJohnson02

Body harness

Are the LNF body harness and the LSJ body harness the same?
  4. BryanJohnson02

Bryan's Extended Track Goblin- 2009 Cobalt SS

Havent posted in a while. Finally got the car back from the powdercoater... thought i got a hell of a deal for waiting so long to get it back... but didnt in the end. However its back. Its in the garage and ready to start working on
  5. BryanJohnson02

did the dash on a table, did the body on the floor... made it easier to scoot around and have enough room to have it all spread out. Although my back was killing me after all day of it
  6. BryanJohnson02

Havent updated in awhile. Chassis is at Powder coat right now, got a hell of a deal 450$ for a 3 stage color... I have been dreading the harness for weeks and pushing it back more and more... well finally gave in and started hacking. Spent all day Saturday going through video 9 and 10... first...
  7. BryanJohnson02

Well... the cobalt is stripped and gone. Ill be getting the rear wheels and all that back at a later time.
  8. BryanJohnson02

Jeffrey's City Goblin SS Turbo Illusion Purple

do you have any pictures of your goblin in direct sunlight. I am looking at the illusion purple as one of my choices... and would like to know if yours is a base plus anything. i am looking at going a 3 stage powdercoat and trying to get an idea what it will look like
  9. BryanJohnson02

I think that Brenda could open up a little side "pick up your goblin" package... you know this hotel, this is where this and that is... here is what i would do if i was spending the day here type deal... LOL.... I can say this, the whole family seems to be some really cool people. We took an...
  10. BryanJohnson02

Well I spent the weekend in Dallas Texas. Made a little stop by DF and met Lonnie and Adam... Went on a test ride... and brought home some hardware. It was an over all fun trip. I (we) made it to DF on Friday which we had great weather, they were the first stop on the trip. They let me drop my...
  11. BryanJohnson02

Well I have the dash out and the harnesses all out. All thats left is the tank and rear hubs. I will get those when i go to move it out to scrap it. I will be leaving for Texas to pick up my chassis after work tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well.
  12. BryanJohnson02

Well I have the dash disconnected from the car... I didnt feel like trying to strong arm it out so i am waiting for a friend to help on saturday... Picking up my Goblin the next saturday... man am i behind.. I really wanted to have the harness cut and ready for the goblin frame... Looks like i...
  13. BryanJohnson02

they were welding 134 on the Instagram page the other day
  14. BryanJohnson02

Drop your Instagram

redhatrdracer