Recent content by Chris_WNC

1. Chris_WNC

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

I want to try to glass something one of these days too. Keep us updated on your progress. Lessons learned and such.
  2. Chris_WNC

Chris_WNC's Track Frame #338 '09 LT Auto. REGISTERED in NC.

I checked my rear alignment yesterday before I took off on a data logging run. Woah, it was off from when I dropped the subframe for the engine swap. Left rear needed a slight toe adjustment. Right rear needed 1 degree of camber and an inch of toe taken out of it. :rolleyes: The data logging...
  3. Chris_WNC

Mikes Extended, Full Frame Goblin - 2009 Cobalt LS with 135k donor

My HP Tuners math for Injector Duty Cycle shows as: Injector Pulse Width (minute) * Engine Speed (rpm) / 2 * 100
  4. Chris_WNC

Neat. So your graph numbers are half values of duty cycle? 31.8 in the graph equals 63.6% duty cycle? If so...I need to lay off the boost until I get different injectors.
  5. Chris_WNC

How are you getting injector duty cycle? I’ve only been able to find avg pulse width bank 1.
  6. Chris_WNC

My goblin is......

A big hit with Lt. Dan.
  7. Chris_WNC

I’ll check the description tomorrow. Looks like you’re right on that math though. @Gtstorey Here's the description. It's per 5v. [ECM] 4010 - MAP Sensor Linear: The linear calibration of the MAP sensor (slope) in pressure per 5 volts.
  8. Chris_WNC

I got the stage 1 sensor kit from ZZP. They sent two of those sensors and a couple of wiring adapters. I got the linear and offset from a different website that has the sensor listed individually. Key on engine off pressure is good. There's some airflow correlation settings under engine...
  9. Chris_WNC

I was maxing out the stock MAP so I swapped in one of the Bosch 0281002845 3 Bar versions that come in the Stage 1 sensor kit from ZZP. I made the changes in HP Tuners for linear and offset as suggested by ZZP and had issues immediately. The car wouldn't start using those settings for some...
  10. Chris_WNC

Tuning for automatic 4T45E

I remember reading that thread that was linked. Those are some nice guys.
  11. Chris_WNC

I've got the MPVI2 and credits. I'm just not sure what to start changing. :cool:
  12. Chris_WNC

I've recently swapped my stock donor LAP with a LDK/6758 combo. Donor was an NA Automatic car. I'd like to tune the transmission so that I'm revving a little higher for longer. That turbo really likes being over 3k RPM. :D Currently the auto is doing its damnedest to keep the revs as low as...
  13. Chris_WNC

I took care of that collapsing intake tube. It's mostly hard pipe now. I also added a small straight through muffler to my exhaust pipe. My welding still sucks. I see header wrap in my future!
  14. Chris_WNC

MPVI2 + Datalink question.

I went through the motions for boost math again and did not click the "use generic settings" this time. It auto populated the AEM address. Duh. :rolleyes: I pinged 20.7 psi. Oops. Probably should get that manual boost controller on there.
  15. Chris_WNC

MPVI2 + Datalink question.

I'm trying to get my charts and gauges set up in HP Tuners for data logging. I've got the MPVI2 with Datalink and have a couple of AEM gauges connected to the analog inputs. I used the Transform function for both gauges (4110 AFR and 4406 Boost). I'm getting data in HP Tuners and all seems...