Recent content by CncMan333

1. CncMan333

CNCMan's City Ext 07 LS Manual

Actually I have a bad habit of using areospace hardware, so it is designed for 10-32x1 SHCS and nylock nuts. I have heard stories both good and bad about Florida registration, it seems to depend on the mood of the inspector, but thanks for the heads up.
  2. CncMan333

Actually I have a bad habit of using areospace hardware, so it is designed for 10-32x1 SHCS and nylock nuts.
  3. CncMan333

Another simple print. basic brake line clip. thingieverse file - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3978954
  4. CncMan333

We are a bit more than half way through, but it is looking more like a car now. You or anyone in the Central Florida area is welcome to drop by the car is at my machine shop in Inverness.
  5. CncMan333

Florida, I have heard both DMV horror stories and stories of the Florida DMV being easier that a car show. I intend to have everything as legal and as right as possible when I go.
  6. CncMan333

Not saying that I would, but I have heard of other people who use an "inspection set" of lights to get registered and then switch to whatever they want after. Below are the other ones I was looking at and they seem to be DOT approved...
  7. CncMan333

The Amazon listing did not say anything about DOT approved and I dont see them on the Krator site. But the box say they are.
  8. CncMan333

I got the head lights on. I modified the mount to push them forward and down a bit. I am also looking at raising the front end about 2 inches (the width of the tape roll in the pic) to make for better flow into the radiator. I cut a piece of plywood the size and shape of the inner lip of the...
  9. CncMan333

Progress begets progress! Everything needs aligned but front and rear suspension is all together and looking good. We swapped the front and rear tie rods and it looks like there is a more appropriate amount of travel now, so thanks for the tip JeffsGoblin. Still a long way to go, but looking...
  10. CncMan333

I will check that out, thank you for having a sharp eye!
  11. CncMan333

Been a while since I sent an update to this page, but I am still here and still picking at it when there is time. The goal right now is to get it on wheels so it is more movable and the space can be freed up up some. The motor is bolted in but not connected. Things are coming together.
  12. CncMan333

Dre city Goblin build - 06 LS Donor

To clarify, the part pictured in the message from 12:47 on 8/22 is eliminated? Or is moved? On the stock car it is connected where the hard line connects on the goblin.
  13. CncMan333

I believe that the "bad boy" is the clutch master cylinder and the pictures seem to show the steel line connected to the spot on the clutch linkage where it was attached. Where does the "bad boy" go in the goblin?
  14. CncMan333

I am at this step as well and having the same issues. I really did not want to cut the plastic and make it any weaker.
  15. CncMan333

ctuinstra's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC donor **Licensed**

Check your local stock car track, maybe on a practice night. A lot of those guys have scale sets that can give you good corner weights.