Recent content by Dominicnicklyn

1. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Your the man, I strive to be knowledgeable like you good sir
  2. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

I have the pinouts for the ecm conectors, I just can't seem to find anything labeled in the "power" category.
  3. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Anyone know where the power wire(s) are on the p12 ecm? I want to test and see if I'm getting the voltage I need for the ecm to work properly. It's acting like on key "on" that it has power and is working how it should. Then if I let it sit for a short bit (30 sec to a couple min) that it...
  4. Dominicnicklyn

Wide wheel options

9's would suffice for sure, I was just thinking with track days in mind. I could always have them coated in bronze. I'd just hate to have new wheels stripped and redone.
  5. Dominicnicklyn

Wide wheel options

It's about time for me to get serious and get my actual wheel and tire setup. I want r1r's for tires but I'm having trouble finding any wheels wide enough for my preference. I'm looking for 17x10 all around. Ik that people run smaller setups for weight and tire Temps, but I want to be able to...
  6. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Yes, I was thinking about this while laying in bed last night. I'm starting to belive that I solved the original issue and now I have a bad ECM ground. I only lose coms with the ECM atm. I'll check the fuse block plugs, but I've already set them in 3 different times believing they weren't...
  7. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

yes, when it passes i can. When it passes I can tell when the pedal switches are pressed/released, when it fails I can't
  8. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Yes, everything else is working as it should. I did another test and it passed the ecm. Sometimes it fails, others it passes
  9. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Yeah, working on that currently. Just did another t2w test and it failed the ECM but I have coms with the EPS. Our assumptions are starting to prove themselves.
  10. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Now If I let the car sit without the charger I can turn the key and get good results. But if I turn it off and try again within 30 sec it will go back to just the theft light check and no butterfly. Really weird. I'm thinking a module isn't getting good ground.
  11. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

I probably can, it will be tough but it's doable. I'll give it a shot
  12. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Any tips? Never done this before. I'm starting to point my finger at the ECM power/ground. I have a small section of ground showing near the middle plug on my p12 ecm. I also don't know how to take the plug apart to replace the wire (I will need to repin it due to the exposed wire being so...
  13. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

So, I go out to the garage today after the long night of debugging. Trickle charger says battery is in the green and I have 13.2v. I turn the key and with all the modules attached, the dash lights up and the butterfly moves. Awesome! Still no crank I use tech2win to see that all the modules...
  14. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Also for some weird reason, my dash only does the light check for the theft light when keyed on. (We disabled VATs already.) Although when we keyed on and accidentally left the blue conector unplugged on the p12 ecm, the dash worked and all the lights did the safety check. Even the seatbelt...
  15. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

So, found some weird info. We sorted through the pedal and other wires to insure we had them wired/in the correct place. We now have coms with everything except the EPS module. We determined that the live data that we are getting with tech2win is being transmitted through the low speed GMLAN...