Recent content by Jareth

1. Jareth

Last minute frame decision - need quick replies

Thanks everyone for your comments. I made the decision and emailed Kimberly to stay with what I had on order, Extended Full Cage, with Double Door Option, and their new removable Steering Wheel I’m sure I’ll be able to come up with what ever technique I have to, to be able to get in and out. .
  2. Jareth

Yes, I have included their new removable steering wheel the other day in my order, so I'm sure that will help.
  3. Jareth

Did not want to but should state that I'm currently 59 so I guess I'm a little less nimble than when I was in my 40's (sad but true) At this very second I'm thinking of staying with the full frame, and if I have issues I'll use my other donor and build another Goblin o_O
  4. Jareth

I should add main reasons for my choice of full cage is only to use a canopy material during the Florid summer sun.
  5. Jareth

So I got the email to confirm my frame selection before it is started in two weeks or so. I’m second guess my choice of: Full Cage with modified double door? I’m not as flexible as I was when I was younger and worried that full cage may make it harder to climb into, or does it allow you grab...
  6. Jareth

Fenders or Not

So my frame is due to be started in a few weeks so I want to finalize my order? Initially my order included the 205 fenders but I had them remove them from my kit after I decided on getting some 215x45x17’s Now I’m wondering if I should get smaller tires and re-add the fenders? Seems like most...
  7. Jareth

DF Steering Wheel Kit

I will be upgrading my order #290 will send a message to Support
  8. Jareth

Plexiglass Side panels?!?

Interesting WANG also :)
  9. Jareth

Seat brackets

Are you using or can stock sliders be used? .
  10. Jareth

Potential to be the most expensive donor ever?

Sold for $15,000
  11. Jareth

The Goliath

Thanks, It was fun to build, kit came with everything except directions and gas.
  12. Jareth

Jareth’s [Extended\Full-Cage\Double Door Bars] - [2010 LS Donor] - [Frame #290]

Did not want to hand over title to salvage yard incase I need it when registering the Goblin, so I started cutting up the frame. The guy next door took the glass out with out breaking it, he has a glass business he runs out of his house.
  13. Jareth

Thanks, I found some other options
  14. Jareth

Will the location of the headlight mounting accommodate this type of wiring or do I need buckets that wiring exits the back? .
  15. Jareth

Potential to be the most expensive donor ever?

I suspect the seller has a HIGH reserve?