Recent content by JBINTX

1. JBINTX

Fingerprint Starter setup - Goblin #187

I love your tenacity!! We are all smarter now as a result. So. What color are you gonna be next?
  2. JBINTX

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

You should NOT have to transfer the title. The Cobalt no longer exists. Texas did not have any paperwork to cancel the existence of the Cobalt title.
  3. JBINTX

GOTW - 4-12-24 #240 Michael R

Not many Goblins make it to a big time track. Kudos!!!!!!
  4. JBINTX

Desert Sasqwatch #155 Track (mods) - 08 SS/TC crate LNF F40

Tim, did you check for knee clearance on that dash? For your shoulder harness strap bars clamped behind the seats, do you think you will have enough friction in the clamp to resist the torque created by the offset strap forces trying to rotate it?
  5. JBINTX

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

And wheel nuts …. Shiny wheel nuts…..
  6. JBINTX

GOTW - 3-29-24 #184 Russell from Waller, TX

And Russell is foundIngle father of the Houston gaggle who sometimes loses his voting rights…….. and also head of DF muffler research team…..
  7. JBINTX

Wide wheel options

http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/tires-and-wheels-list-updated-on-3-25-2020.959/
  8. JBINTX

Houston SCCA Autocross

the outside line sure looked faster.
  9. JBINTX

GOTW - 3-1-24 #270 Joe Wilhelmi

Joe has two extremes in cruising with this Goblin and his gangster Lincoln! Everything is so dang clean! :)
  10. JBINTX

That beautiful clean painted engine is gonna make you have to do some cleaning on the rest of the Goblin…..
  11. JBINTX

And the torque notation theme continues even on internal parts!! Love it!!!
  12. JBINTX

Ark's City Goblin #187 (2008 SS/TC donor)

No way!!!!! That is too cool. You dang tech guys. I can’t remember the last time I pulled the key out of the tumbler!!!….. I smell a group buy brewing for this one Jeremy.
  13. JBINTX

GOTW - 2-9-24 #121 Ross

@Ross rocks!!!!
  14. JBINTX

Goblin picture game

@Ross is a shoe in……
  15. JBINTX

GOTW - 1-5-24 #196 Nate Meske

Your build is great. But the cleverness with the trailer is what impressed me. Well done.