Recent content by Jmar1622

1. Jmar1622

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

These are really easy to make out of steel. I made mine with scrap 1/4 on the bottom and tube stock for the mount.
  2. Jmar1622

VVT disabled?

You can put a non VVT head on VVT engines as long as it's not 05/06. Reluctor wheels are different from 07 newer.
  3. Jmar1622

Wanted - Custom Exhaust

I did put the resonator cone from zzp in my foreverfab exhaust. It was a bit raspy when really getting on it.
  4. Jmar1622

L61/LAP/LE5

I have an l61 and would go le5 if I did it again. GM is starting to discontinue l61 parts. Le5 is still in use (slingshot). An 08 l61 can be converted to an le5 somewhat easily but I would just start with an le5.
  5. Jmar1622

Filling fuel tank problem

I have tohave the nozzle as far in as possible or it does this
  6. Jmar1622

Josh's MN Track Goblin #379, 08 LS donor

Just to beef it up incase I decide to go with more hp. OTTP sleeves, they claim their 200% stronger than stock and able to handle 600hp un supported. No freezing, the old ones pull out and the new ones press in. Ecotec oem style sleeves are very easy to change with the proper tool.
  7. Jmar1622

New sleeves are in. Now off to the machine shop.
  8. Jmar1622

Goblin picture game

It was definitely too close, like causing a few grand worth of damage too close.
  9. Jmar1622

Goblin picture game

How about this for a Goblin with police cars?
  10. Jmar1622

Gas leaking

Straps are done per the video. Same with the pum0, 1/4" wrench under the ring
  11. Jmar1622

Gas leaking

The tank is flexing all over. The side is folding and I installed it per the videos. Dont really like the plastic. I'll look into the rubber gasket. It's just to take up space. I know others have had the same issue.
  12. Jmar1622

Gas leaking

I drove the Goblin all last year and it was fine. Had to change the fuel pump and fuel started leaking out from between the pump housing and the tank. Readjusted and the same. Put a cork gasket in with the o-ring and it stopped for a little bit. Now it's doing it again. Any ideas??? It...
  13. Jmar1622

Held on with bungee. Only thing I had to do was shorten them. Haven't noticed and whistle or flapping yet. I think it's worth it!
  14. Jmar1622

Back together after the accident and finally wrapped. Shadeidea sun shade works great. I think my tinkering is done for the summer!
  15. Jmar1622

Replacement front tie rod

Thank you! I searched and those ones did not come up