JPas914's latest activity

• JPas914
    JPas914 replied to the thread First Start, no love..
    When I was building mine, I had a tan data wire break. It would prime the fuel pump but not crank, easiest way to check for that is to...
  • JPas914
    For the turbo cars, you will install a Bosch water pump to circulate water/coolant through the air-to-water intercooler. You shouldn’t...
  • JPas914
    My extended city frame weighed in at 1580, with a half tank of fuel.
  • JPas914
    JPas914 replied to the thread Air suspension.
    As cool as air-ride would be, the street Goblins sit pretty low as is. And airing down the suspension to race an A/T.....do you want to...
  • JPas914
    JPas914 replied to the thread Florida Title.
    GOB-83 The personalized license plate request form I had filled out wednesday night it would be between 6-8 weeks.
  • JPas914
    Yeah, Oldchevyguy’s post about us being screwed had me worried, but all evidence says his point of contact may have given him some...
  • JPas914
    Success! Was able to get my Goblin registered and titled today. Didn’t run into any major issues, and the only issues that came up were...
  • JPas914
    JPas914 replied to the thread Which Uhaul for picking up kit?.
    Now Karter’s got me thinking about how many I could fit in my 20’ trailer. Lol
  • JPas914
    JPas914 replied to the thread Rear wing recommendations.
    NRG says 29 at most....my NRG wing is 32 inches between the mounts, and is going to need new uprights. Granted it is a 69 inch wing. (In...
  • JPas914
    JPas914 replied to the thread Which Uhaul for picking up kit?.
    I can confirm, a 6’ x 12’ trailer is perfect for picking up the kit.
    • 241BB6B9-5AA8-4EE5-8878-C9326574C8C3.jpeg
  • JPas914
    JPas914 reacted to Desert Sasqwatch's post in the thread Florida Title with Like Like.
    Lonny, Adam, it's amazing how the Goblin sells itself whenever anyone, sees/rides in one. You have your own built in sales force - us -...
  • JPas914
    Just bumping this thread to let anybody following know that I haven’t forgotten ya’ll. I got my paperwork back on the 7th, but my local...
  • JPas914
    A whopping 20 miles right now. Thanks to the Rona and my shift schedule from March to July (10 hour shifts of nights, alternating weeks...
  • JPas914
    Is "Giving a moose a muffin" a mommy/daddy position I have't heard of yet?
  • JPas914
    So, hypothetically, let’s say my questions were for an interested party. The seller’s inability or flat out refusal to answer simple...