Recent content by JRocket

1. J

Any completed/close to completed extended frames for sale?

I’m taller in the torso than the legs, so my plan was to get an extended frame with seats that can recline some. I’m thinking that would work well?
  2. J

Any completed/close to completed extended frames for sale?

I’ve got the wife convinced that one of these Goblins would be a ton of fun, but I can’t take up the garage with a project for too long. Anyone have something that is complete or close to for sale? Looking for an extended frame. I’m 6’4”.
  3. J

Is it worth it to splurge on the donor?

This would be my first salvage purchase from anywhere. Does IAAI allow anyone to bid or does it have to be through a business?
  4. J

Where'd you get your donor from? I was checking out copart.com. Not sure where else to look reliably for salvaged cars.
  5. J

Do the factory turbo setups off of the LNF fit on the LSJ with these kits? I was mainly concerned with anything that I purchase aftermarket fitting in the frame of the kit. Or would I need to get a turbo kit from ZZP or OTTP or something like that?
  6. J

I'm still debating taking the plunge into this kit, and had a question regarding the donor. I was throwing around the idea of getting a running/driving donor to drive for a month or so and then order the kit. There are some donors that are somewhat near me that have some mods on them...