Recent content by kano501

1. kano501

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

Have any details been released, such as adjustability or anti squat, etc?
  2. kano501

*Official Builders Thread* -- Where are you located?

Summerville, SC 07 LSJ Extended frame, double entry bars and full halo Frame #390 Don't have a build log yet. I've slacked on getting on here. Although I need to more.
  3. kano501

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Woohooo!! This is me! Getting excited!
  4. kano501

Refrigerant HE Cooling

Right, my (little) understanding is that around 100* is when the ECU begins to pull timing. 150*+ is when it can be dangerous according to a few posts I've seen on the HPT forums.
  5. kano501

Refrigerant HE Cooling

You have a valid point for sure. I think the load to run the fan is a bit on the high side but that is another topic on it's own. Still, I get your point. On a different argument, it would be for sake of avoiding heat soak and detonation while on track. Wondering if E85 would be my ultimate...
  6. kano501

Refrigerant HE Cooling

While I don't plan to be pushing high boost I will have a 3.0 or 2.9 pulley at best to avoid the high IAT2s. along with E85 The idea is just to combat heat as much as possible. I've read extensively into it and the parasitic loss isn't as much as most would think. The stock ECU start pulling...
  7. kano501

Refrigerant HE Cooling

I've been lurking the forums for some time now as I searched for my donor car. I've finally obtained a '07 SS/SC and making kit purchase very soon. I am planning to eventually do some road coursing and on my hunt for information, I've noticed seen many mention heat soaking and cooling issues...