Recent content by Lonewolf170

1. L

Jacob's Ext Track Goblin - 09 SS Donor #394

I'll take a look when I get there. My concern lies that some of the wires were different colors then the video/stickers. They were in the right spot on the connector so hoping it'll be ok.
  2. L

So the intercooler setup doesn't connect to the coolant tank?Huh, Guess was worried about having trapped air in the system.
  3. L

What is this part? Have two but do I need to use if I have coilovers? Been kinda stalled on my build. Engine is in, brakes/suspension in, intercooler/intake mounted. next step is to finish all the plumbing. Anyone have hint on where the intercooler plumbs into the main coolant lines? Very...
  4. L

Continuing to work on wire harness. Getting better at soldering as I go. Somehow lost my fuel pump connector though. I must have cut it out while things still on the car and misplaced it. Grr! Went to the donor shell and only found the evap wires. Will be hunting through the garage as I moved...
  5. L

When you say resistance, talking about electrical resistance or physical to moving around? I understand that expanding a wire would add two connectors into the mix.
  6. L

Started the wire videos this week. Very smooth process so far. Had cut the wrong wire to thin once but lucked out that the sensor was removed. Will say the 6 minute video is very deceiving as it took me two hours to complete. Slow and steady though! I know videos talk solder/heat shrink and...
  7. L

Drop your Instagram

Chitownminiac posting more goblin stuff as it goes on. Otherwise mini stuff and life stuff.
  8. L

2 door body search

I have a stripped down body but believe the issue is to title the Goblin in Montana I thought you needed the original title. Also in Chicago so would be a pain to get down to GA.
  9. L

Thanks, will do. Just happy to be done with the tear down. Getting frame powder coated and going to start working on the wiring harness.
  10. L

Do I need this black box from the engine bay? Also do the SS have a fuel filter outside the fuel pump? I swear I'm not stupid but only see one line off the pump that goes to metal lines to the front. Otherwise think I'm done with the donor!
  11. L

Powder Coating options

I'd email their automotive customer support. I know some colors can be damaged by UV. Usually the product would say if anything required in terms of base/top coat. With what you will pay for powder and coating, I'd say worth an email to be safe.
  12. L

Powder Coating options

I haven't brought my frame in yet for powdercoating. Prismatic powders got the powder to me next day so that was nice. Need to finish up my donor teardown and get shell out. Too afraid I'm going to damage the coating if I have everything in the garage. Plan is to have it to the coater in two weeks.
  13. L

I didn't see any connectors to be disconnected for the engine drop. I did break the evap line even though the video clearly shows it. Derp. Hoping it's not needed since won't be doing emissions. Used quick jacks to drop the engine onto a dolly then raise the car up. Worked great.
  14. L

Thanks. I had tried turning it with a wrench and didn't work out. Will try pulling harder.
  15. L

Ended up taking the bolt out of the top of the steering column and separating the shaft to drop the subframe. No idea how that bolt got in there. I've dropped the engine but have this one wire from the transmission to the dash it looks like. Do I just pull it out of the transmission? It is the...