Recent content by Richard Thompson

1. R

Rear Toe Link Rack

I'm also trying to figure out how to get the toe link mounted. I'm having issues finding the bolts. Do you know what size bolt, length, and thread pitch the bolt should have? I may have to buy new ones but I don't know what to buy. Thanks in advance for the help!
  2. R

F23 Solid Transmission Mounts

Awesome Pictures!! I'm having issues figuring out what bolts to use to mount the Solid Transmission Bolts to the Sub-Frame. What size bolts did you use?
  3. R

Lechlis's Track Goblin - 06 SS Donor - Chassis #173 - Registered

Awesome build man! Quick question. How did you measure fuel levels?
  4. R

2.4L Naturally Aspirated to TurboCharged

I'm using a 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS as the donor. It's manual and it using a F23 transmission.
  5. R

Thanks @Ross I really appreciate your help. I'll dive deeper into manual boost control. I wanted to go with the CO2 system because I already have all the parts for it like the tanks, lines and fittings but couldn't figure out the ECU compatibility. Since I now have someone else confirming that...
  6. R

I'm slowly putting everything together. I managed to get the 2.4L Ecotec donor prepped and now I'm just rebuilding the motor with some upgraded parts (cams, coils, spark plugs, turbo charger). Having said that I'm kinda stuck. So my plan is to turbocharge the 2.4L motor that was originally...
  7. R

2.4 L Engine

Hello, it's me again. I'm slowly putting everything together. I managed to get the 2.4L Ecotec donor prepped and now I'm just rebuilding the motor with some upgraded parts (cams, coils, spark plugs, turbo charger). Having said that I'm kinda stuck. So my plan is to turbocharge the 2.4L motor...
  8. R

2.4 L Engine

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the help.
  9. R

2.4 L Engine

Hi, I'm new on the forum. I'm trying to get a donor car but it's kinda difficult finding one with relatively low mileage and with a manual transmission. I'm looking at the engine ( https://carpartplanet.com/2007-chevrolet-cobalt-2-4l-vin-b.html ). It's a 2.4 L cobalt engine and I was wondering...