• Photo Contest at Mountain View Meetup

We need everybody to go vote on their favorite photos at the Mountain View Meetup. Head over to the forum thread today and like some photos!
    Guys should be uploading photos throughout the day so be sure to check back or subscribe to this thread.

Mountain View Arkansas Meetup Forum Thread

Recent content by Rttoys

1. Rttoys

Houston SCCA Autocross

Considering I’m colorblind, it look correct to me. :D although the guys told me not was pink and green. :rolleyes:
  2. Rttoys

Houston SCCA Autocross

Getting Ross hooked up for Houston autocross next month. Can’t be using no painter tape around here. :cool:
  3. Rttoys

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

I have been to all the Motogp’s at cota. We have camped there all but the first year. They didn’t offer camping until the second year. There’s a group of us “originals” that hang out and cook a lot of good food for the weekend. :cool: I have done 5 or 6 track days there on my motorcycle :cool:
  4. Rttoys

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

Hey. I was just there the other weekend.
  5. Rttoys

Matt C's Street Goblin - Extended Frame #355 - 06 LS Donor

Wimmins just don’t understand “art” :(:D
  6. Rttoys

Jay’s Build Log- Track Goblin, extended #323, 07 SS SC

I just used small tac screws.
  7. Rttoys

Scotts extended low entry track #321 09 SS/TC

It’s all fun and games, until you are flooded because of a puddle. :p
  8. Rttoys

Seat Mounts?

I used these brackets made for a cobalt, on my NRG seats. They are universal fit for race seats planted technology SB225DR SB225PA
  9. Rttoys

And this (I think) is the same tune modified for an 06.
  10. Rttoys

Let's see if this works. All of that stuff is on my laptop at home. I'm going off an old email. I think this is the original gm stage2 tune for an 07, with e deletes.
  11. Rttoys

Pm me your email. I have the gm stage 2 tune for a 07 SS/sc. I really liked that tune/setup.
  12. Rttoys

SkyRay's Extended Track Goblin #314 - 09 SS/TC

The silicone is for metal to metal vibration noises, not “sealing”. I would do it anyways.
  13. Rttoys

Pppfff. You and your fancy stuff. Lick your finger and touch each exhaust port. The one that doesn’t make your finger burn is the dead hole. :D Seriously, this was how I learned back in the day. :eek:
  14. Rttoys

TravMac's Extended Track Goblin (#253) - 2007 SS/SC Doner

I used small “tac” screws for my tunnel cover. I figure I’ll need access some time or another.
  15. Rttoys

I can when I get to my laptop at home, but there’s a difference between 06 and 07. I may have a tune for 07 though.