Recent content by Rttoys

1. Rttoys

Rebuilding the DF exhaust system

Why make one when you can make 2 for twice the price. :D
  2. Rttoys

WTB Main Harness - SS/SC

I have a 07 ss I need to tear apart. One person’s needs the clutch pedal and you need harnesses. I just need time. :confused:
  3. Rttoys

WTB Main Harness - SS/SC

Where do you live? Which harnesses?
  4. Rttoys

GOBLAN

Should be reported for false advertising
  5. Rttoys

This will be part 2. Zzp quiet resonator with sound reducer, welded to a flange. I’m going to cut down the inlet to make it more compact.
  6. Rttoys

LaunchPad & OldB1's technology demonstrator -09 SS donar- #109

These should be the delco brake hose numbers. I can’t remember if the cobalt front brake hoses go to the rear. These are the part numbers for front brake hoses on a 09 ss cobalt. hose assembly with bracket x2 - 19366692 Hose assembly x2- 15939642
  7. Rttoys

LaunchPad & OldB1's technology demonstrator -09 SS donar- #109

Intercooler water pump acd 22718756 - for supercharged. Not sure on turbo Fuel hose Gates Barracade 4219BF 3/8” x 25’ 27341
  8. Rttoys

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Same. It’s good to have the title to show parts were not stolen.
  9. Rttoys

Hhhmmm. I don’t see that one either.
  10. Rttoys

Talon (Shaun) that made the group buy splitters for everyone can weld ss. He owes me a few minutes worth of welding. :D
  11. Rttoys

It’s nothing special actually. It’ll be like the one I built out of a motorcycle exhaust, basically straight. I bought a zzp resonator and sound reducer, so buying the flange from them was convenient, plus it’s all stainless. I’ll take a pic of the mock up today or tomorrow.
  12. Rttoys

For the muffler replacement it was just a cut and splice of the muffler, to get me by for a while. The new one I’m going to build I did buy a new flange. Got it from zzp. https://zzperformance.com/collections/ecotec-exhaust/products/exhaust-flanges?zCountry=US
  13. Rttoys

Round 2 coming soon…….
  14. Rttoys

I have had a rattle for some time now inside my muffler. I figure the baffles have come apart at some point and rattling around now. Also at our last few autocross’s they have been doing db checks and I’m over the limit (104db, can’t be higher than 100db). I figure it’s time to see what’s going...
  15. Rttoys

GOTW - 4-12-24 #240 Michael R

Nice and clean build :cool:plus a shout out wwwoooo :D