Recent content by SACTX

1. SACTX

I am a DF Kit Car customer and have a confession to make...it's pretty awesome!

Been gone for a while but had to come back for this. We need a gofundme to buy back his kit and get him outta here. What a f’n joke.
  2. SACTX

Vendor for Quaife

https://shop.quaife.co.uk/shop/differentials/quaife-atb-differentials/qdf17b/ The specific part you need to order. From Rauq’s post above.
  3. SACTX

Vendor for Quaife

https://shop.quaife.co.uk/ One-week turnaround to my door.
  4. SACTX

Stretch’s ext. track goblin #386 SS/TC

I used the scoop as an exit. I attached it to the tray that I put under the front end and named it backwards so that the air going through the radiator would blow back under the car instead of straight down into the road.
  5. SACTX

Houston SCCA Autocross

Amen to that! I think I'm finally dialing in my car. I have always felt that the car was not connected correctly. The front would slide out or the backend would be going to snap oversteer if I even touched the gas on corner exit. I was going in the same direction as everyone else for set up...
  6. SACTX

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

One other thing to look at regarding it staying in fifth gear is your coolant line routing on top of the transmission. It can hit the counter weight and push it out of fifth gear. I had that happening to mine before I made some adjustments to the hose.
  7. SACTX

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

I have a brand new transmission and have no problems, other than how close 3rd and 5th are combined with the extra left to right movement there is to get to reverse. If you miss the slot for 5th you end up in “No Shifting” land at the top of the reverse gate. Once there, I had to go back into...
  8. SACTX

Goblinfest 2022

Gris gave me a thumbs up….but we’ll need to see how Alan’s school is playing out. I’d be trailering there/part of the way there and we could use the truck and trailer as a sag vehicle if needed.
  9. SACTX

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

That's amazing. Your experience was more like mine and Dev's experience was more like Russel's and Jason's. It's been over a year and you'd think they'd all know what they're doing by now but I guess not..... I think mine took a little over a week. Ms. Kirk called me to tell me that my...
  10. SACTX

Houston SCCA Autocross

I didn't slice any cones but I did have two spins on the day. Enough flat spots and my tires will be round again!
  11. SACTX

Goblin picture game

Looks like you have a Christmas present there also!
  12. SACTX

Goblin picture game

All right Gobliners and Goblinettes. Let’s keep it easy and get ready for the season. A Goblin and Christmas lights. Underbody lights don’t count Jason! And, GO!!
  13. SACTX

Goblin picture game

Nothing better than Kindergarten turkey artwork on Thanksgiving!
  14. SACTX

Houston SCCA Autocross

This one didn’t attach.
  15. SACTX

Houston SCCA Autocross

Goblin Down! Goblin Down! It was a horrible feeling to get back to grid and hear that there was a Goblin Down. Jason was the last of the crew out so we were all back in grid not knowing what was going on. Lonny was on point helping out and a huge THANK YOU to DF from all of the Houston crew...