Tim Moland's latest activity

• Tim Moland
    Tim Moland replied to the thread High IAT2 temps and KR.
    No chance of the DF brackets working. I had to copy theirs and make modifications to fit the type 10. It is wider in both directions. I...
    • received_135245328454993.jpeg
  • Tim Moland
    If you are talking about the silicone couplers for the intake tube, they are 3". You can buy reducers that will go from 3" to what df...
    • 20210223_123515.jpg
  • Tim Moland
    Tim Moland replied to the thread Mirrors.
    Wow, I thought you got a picture of mine. Looks the same. I bought these today. We will see how they work.
    • Screenshot_20210223-215743_Amazon Shopping.jpg
  • Tim Moland
    Tim Moland posted the thread Mirrors in General Discussion.
    What are the side view mirrors based on? I came out to a cracked driver's side mirror. I wonder if I can order just the glass. I custom...
  • Tim Moland
    Tim Moland replied to the thread Heat exchanger fan wiring.
    Ok, I'm thoroughly confused. Like I said, wiring is not my strong suit. Why would I do all this relay stuff as opposed to just wiring...
  • Tim Moland
    Wiring is definitely not my strong suite. I'm trying to wire up a heat exchanger fan for key on operation. Lonny has laid out where to...
    • 20210219_012634.jpg
  • Tim Moland
    I like the Z54. Lots of power. I'm having troubles with the intercooler and heat exchanger not keeping the intake temps down. So keep...
  • Tim Moland
    Well hell, let's calculate the intersections before welding and drill a 3/4" hole through them. We could fill the whole frame up! Some...
  • Tim Moland
    If I were to know that this would be an issue, I would have used the mid frame rail (second from the bottom) as the intercooler pipes...
  • Tim Moland
    I am using 91 octane because that is what I have readily available. Yes, I could do octane booster, or even purchase a drum of race gas...
  • Tim Moland
    Thanks for the input. With the Z54 turbo, the h.p. of my car should be well over 300. I think that is where the problem lies. I...
  • Tim Moland
    They do sell the stock Bosch pump. But they also sell their "high volume" pump, which looks like the Bosch pump with their own turbine...
  • Tim Moland
    I like your fill cap on your intercooler, but I can't help but notice that the top is below the top of the intercooler. How do you plan...
  • Tim Moland
    This!! I have looked on frozen boost several times and never ran across this intercooler. This might be the answer. Along with an extra...
  • Tim Moland
    Tim Moland reacted to Ross's post in the thread High IAT2 temps and KR with Like Like.
    This intercooler instead of the stock one. It core is 202.5 cu.in instead of 110 cu.in. but you will have to find a few extra inches to...