Todd M's latest activity

• Todd M
    Todd M reacted to Desert Sasqwatch's post in the thread Bumper Options with Like Like.
    Too many left coasters have moved east from Portland and Seattle into Idaho, polluting the state. We are fighting the same thing here in...
  • Todd M
    Todd M reacted to benjy's post in the thread Bumper Options with Like Like.
    I would just take the bare chassis to a place like this, and they could fab up a couple legal bumpers before you coat the chassis. A...
  • Todd M
    Todd M reacted to Ross's post in the thread Bumper Options with Like Like.
    BAR-AIR did a front bumper: David laRuse / Goblin-SS Karter2026 Nicholas Tiratsuyan, RichN
  • Todd M
    Todd M replied to the thread Bumper Options.
    Thank you everyone. I have decided to order the DF bumpers, put them on as-is, and see if I can get it by the inspection. If not I will...
  • Todd M
    Lol, yes, way too many people moving here. You would not believe how many plates I see regularly from Washington, Oregon, Utah, Nevada...
  • Todd M
    Great, thanks Karter
  • Todd M
    Thanks. Not quite done but getting there. Yes, the fenders are required as well. I also have to add red rear reflectors and raise the...
  • Todd M
    This is a good idea and I will look into it. The build is complete with the exception of the new wheels and seats that we are waiting...
    • TnB Goblin small.jpg
  • Todd M
    Is theirs completely custom or a modified off the shelf version? How wide is yours Karter?
  • Todd M
    Thanks Ross. The one @Karter2026 used seems like the closest fit to the Idaho width requirements. Seems none of those match all the...
  • Todd M
    Looking for any ideas the community has for bumper options. Requirements for titling here in Idaho are front and rear bumpers. They...
  • Todd M
    Todd M replied to the thread My Montana plates arrived!.
    No, and as far as I can find, the NHTSA considers these kit cars as "used" vehicles and therefore not subject to the FMVSS. I believe I...
  • Todd M
    Todd M replied to the thread My Montana plates arrived!.
    In the process of trying to register our Goblin in Idaho. Having real issues as they changed the requirements to state that specially...
  • Todd M
    Brad, I am interested in getting one of these as well. Please put me on the list, sent PM. I will also be ordering one of the ABS...