Recent content by Todd M

1. Todd M

Check this post out. I am about to do the same thing on ours, just got the new wheel in the...

Check this post out. I am about to do the same thing on ours, just got the new wheel in the mail! https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/df-supplied-quick-release-steering-wheel-how-to.3323/#post-68642
  2. Todd M

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Hey guys, they have shifters! According to Adam, the inventory software is messing up the order website. If you want one, just send an email to their support email: [email protected]... Got mine ordered!!
  3. Todd M

Manual Shifter Upgrade

@Lonny or @Adam, How do I get an order in for the shifter package? Says sold out... are any going to be made available soon?
  4. Todd M

Adjustable Rear Suspension

bump... interested as well
  5. Todd M

Tires and Wheels List Updated on 3/25/2020

I usually find a set I like and use the manufactures site to find the part number for the correct lug pattern and bore. Sites like Konig, Niche, Motegi, etc.
  6. Todd M

Goblinfest 2022

Dang... 1800 miles from here :( When's Goblinfest West?? :D
  7. Todd M

Bumper Options

Thank you everyone. I have decided to order the DF bumpers, put them on as-is, and see if I can get it by the inspection. If not I will modify those to meet the requirements. I appreciate all your input!
  8. Todd M

Bumper Options

Lol, yes, way too many people moving here. You would not believe how many plates I see regularly from Washington, Oregon, Utah, Nevada, Colorado and even the most from California and Texas...
  9. Todd M

Bumper Options

Great, thanks Karter
  10. Todd M

Bumper Options

Thanks. Not quite done but getting there. Yes, the fenders are required as well. I also have to add red rear reflectors and raise the headlights 2.5" higher. I also need to find a clip on manual wiper for the windshield since that is required too.
  11. Todd M

Bumper Options

This is a good idea and I will look into it. The build is complete with the exception of the new wheels and seats that we are waiting for, so I will probably have to disassemble and get powder coat re-done if they can't do a full bolt on design.
  12. Todd M

Bumper Options

Is theirs completely custom or a modified off the shelf version? How wide is yours Karter?
  13. Todd M

Bumper Options

Thanks Ross. The one @Karter2026 used seems like the closest fit to the Idaho width requirements. Seems none of those match all the requirements.
  14. Todd M

Bumper Options

Looking for any ideas the community has for bumper options. Requirements for titling here in Idaho are front and rear bumpers. They have to be at least 4 1/2" in height mounted a maximum of 22" from the ground to the highest part of the bottom of the bumper. They also "shall extend in width to...
  15. Todd M

My Montana plates arrived!

No, and as far as I can find, the NHTSA considers these kit cars as "used" vehicles and therefore not subject to the FMVSS. I believe I am safe in self-certifying that. My issues I think are mostly whats in the Chapter 9, Title 49. This includes rated bumpers, which Adam says theirs are not. And...