Recent content by ToxicBill

1. ToxicBill

Modify Radiator Fan On

OK . . . so, I learned something. In order to see the relay controls, you have to be in the Advanced view. I have been using my laptop but decided to install the software on my desktop and I selected Advanced during the install, loaded up my tune file, and *poof* . . . there were my settings...
  2. ToxicBill

Modify Radiator Fan On

I don't appear to have the relay controls that area shown in your screenshots. I'll look around some more. Assuming I can't find the relay controls - I think the built-in value for turn on is 50 and here is why - my current setting for 192.2 is 0 and 195.8 is 100. Half way between 192.2 and...
  3. ToxicBill

Modify Radiator Fan On

I'm trying to modify when the radiator fans turns on. I'm running the fan from DF which I believe to be discrete. To me, this means it's either on or off. I've looked through the tune file and I can't find a setting that indicates a single settings for the radiator fan turn on temp. Instead...
  4. ToxicBill

Bill's Street/Track Goblin - 2007 SS/SC - Chassis #204

I mean, it works well for me. The steering wheel sits a little higher since the QR extends the steering shaft a bit but i've grown to like the positioning.
  5. ToxicBill

Well . . . its been a while since I've posted. Time to give an update. Alignment has been completed. (https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/diy-front-end-alignment.751/ and https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/diy-rear-end-alignment.750/). It drives so much better when all the...
  6. ToxicBill

How fast is it?

I get the "what is that thing?" question still . . .
  7. ToxicBill

Quick update. The Goblin lives!!! Took it for a quick little test drive no faster than 30mph. Still needs an alignment and a bunch of other work, but it goes and stops at expected!!
  8. ToxicBill

Bleeder valve leaking

Also, thanks @George for the guidance.
  9. ToxicBill

Bleeder valve leaking

Ok, I've done the polishing on the bleeder screw seat and I've had the system under pressure (~10psi) and no leaks! We'll see what happens when I get it on the road, but it's way better than what it was. Here is what I did: - get a 5/16" wooden dowel and put a 90 degree point on it. I used a...
  10. ToxicBill

Bleeder valve leaking

Oddly enough, both front bleeders leak
  11. ToxicBill

Bleeder valve leaking

Got it. Thanks @George Also - I did find another thread talking about this - https://www.dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/bleeder-screws.723/ I'm gonna give the polishing a try first.
  12. ToxicBill

Bleeder valve leaking

For extra context, here is what the bleeder screw seat and bleeder screw look like.
  13. ToxicBill

Bleeder valve leaking

Thanks for the feedback George. Can you help me understand a bit more on how to do this? Maybe I'm over thinking it but I'm wondering how I get my wooden dowel to match the shape of the bleeder. After that, I assume I use the dowel and the lapping compound in the bleeder valve hole to...
  14. ToxicBill

Bleeder valve leaking

It would seem that the bleeder valves on my brakes are leaking from around the threads. Any thoughts as to why this might be happening? An I supposed to put and sealant around them? I've tightened then does as much s I'm comfortable doing so for dead they will snap or strip.
  15. ToxicBill

Bleeding brakes (THE EASY WAY)

Yeah man. Just let me know.