Recent content by wspec_racing

1. W

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

You can obviously print it however works best for you, but I printed it in its natural orientation, a little more support than flat but it leaves all the supports on the underside out of view.
  2. W

The attached brace cap file. It screws down on to the top of the carriage bolt for the subframe. I tighten it with snap ring pliers, I decided to do that to get sufficient torque on the plastic cap while keeping it low profile and looking nicer.
  3. W

I am working on some bigger stuff but here are a couple of other parts I have made that fit on any build. Brake line brackets because I didn't want to screw in a clamp into the frame, one for the passenger side and a different one for drivers. Coolant hose bracket to keep it away from the...
  4. W

Adjustable Rear Suspension

Any updates on this piece? If you are still going to make this I am very interested and I would like to also request that you make it to accept a second caliper since it is a scratch design anyway, I have been wanting to switch to a hydro brake with a lockout in lieu of an ebrake.
  5. W

What are you using for the rear wing ?

I see your question. The difference was that after the photo in #15 I further adjusted the shock body up. Which pulled the perches down relative to the top moving the threaded top further away from the plate.
  6. W

Not sure i see what you might be referring to?
  7. W

I found a local almost brand new Seibon wing from a BRZ for a good price after the universal one started having a large delay. I though the mounting holes where the same but they where not so I had to end up making custom brackets. Was more work but in the end it turned out good.
  8. W

Fuse box mount

Here it is.
  9. W

Fuse box mount

During assembly, I have been making some parts for things I didn't care for too much. Anybody else not the biggest fan of the fuse box mount with the coated clamp? Funny shape, took a couple of revisions but got this done and think it works much better for me.
  10. W

BCM Issues

Thanks. I figured out the throttle issue and cleared up most of the error codes after I realized the connections where wrong. In the same area there are three plugs that reuse the same connectors. Corrected that and it's now almost ready to drive.
  11. W

BCM Issues

Ok I do have an update. Colored me confused, but last week I tried to start it because it came up without the security light. As soon as I did I noticed a tiny spark in the tunnel and then it cut out and the security light came on. I took out my meter and I was showing 9v coming through the...
  12. W

BCM Issues

It's possible. But I tried to check the wires as I went through the wiring harness. I had a second BCM I just plugged in from when I tried to fix it awhile back and it still gives me the same power steering/low coolant light with that as well. Do you know what wire I might want to explicitly...
  13. W

BCM Issues

I have somebody with a 2006 SS doing a part out that says they will ship the ECU/BCM/Ignition/TDM/Keys to me for $200. Thinking that might be a good option to try, it was a running car so that should eliminate any issues with that stuff.
  14. W

BCM Issues

So I finally have the kit to the starting point and it has the same issue before tear down. The security light comes on when I try to start it. Before I tried to start it everything seemed normal, the pump primed and the odb2 scanner read the codes. But when I tried to start it there was a large...
  15. W

Missing data wires.

I started on the old wiring videos and halfway through found the new ones and started those, so not sure where I messed up but I am supposed to have a twisted pair of data wires coming from the blue ecu plug, but I don't and I can't find a good reference which pins it's supposed to be. I think I...