Post your MPG’s

jFritzies

Just about 3/4 finished sipping through #288’s first fuel tank and sitting at about 100 miles driven so far. Sounds like it’s ~20/25mpg. What’s everyone else getting? Currently only have the hood mounted. No side panels or engine cover.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I got 23 mpg driving 85 miles to an autocross event, racing, and driving 85 miles back home. My gas cap leaked during the race, so the car actually gets better gas mileage. Hood, side panels, and a flat roof.

Christopher Sanchez

City with some spirited runs will net high twenties on average. Hwy above 75 I am lucky to get low twenties I think I have even seen consistent 17-18 MPG on the dash same as my 2011 tahoe at 80mpg:D . Seems like the car is constantly having push 1-2 PSI to fight the drag I know the instant MPG gauge isnt the most accurate but the fuel level gauge confirms this with any long highway run. I will also say be very careful when letting the fuel tank hit 1/4 tank because it goes from 1/4 tank to stuck on the side of the road very quickly with the turbo fuel tank.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I got 23 mpg driving 85 miles to an autocross event, racing, and driving 85 miles back home. My gas cap leaked during the race, so the car actually gets better gas mileage. Hood, side panels, and a flat roof.
Don't forget the 'aero' windshield! ;)

Ross

Goblin Guru
Don't forget the 'aero' windshield! ;)
The windshield is off right now. I took it off to make copies of it, and won't put it back on until I raise the front firewall, as the heat from the radiator rolls over the front firewall, and the windshield keeps the heat in the cabin. I need the 'Tim' hood modification with the cold air duct built in!

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
28 MPG. If you DO NOT reset your Fuel Tank Capacity in the tune file you will get the wrong readings. Before I reset from 14 Gallons to 9.5 Gallons it said I was getting 19.

Ross

Goblin Guru
HP Tuners doesn't have a fuel tank size for my 2006 LSJ. (I wish it did!) I do have a settings for the speedometer & tire size.

I never trusted those milage amounts calculated in any vehicle, as I have never found an accurate one. I used the gas station fuel measurement, the car's trip odometer, and do the math.

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
HP Tuners doesn't have a fuel tank size for my 2006 LSJ. (I wish it did!) I do have a settings for the speedometer & tire size.

I never trusted those milage amounts calculated in any vehicle, as I have never found an accurate one. I used the gas station fuel measurement, the car's trip odometer, and do the math.
You don't actually need it. If you're using a Cobalt fuel pump (stock sending unit) in a DF Fuel Tank Just set your ECM for your current fuel tank size which I was told is 9.5 gallons. It's nice to have accurate fuel range displayed plus the fuel guage becomes more accurate.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I don't think there are any settings in HPT for the LNF either. How can we set in the ECM? I have the Tech2 clone so maybe it's in it?

Ross

Goblin Guru
I haven't found anywhere to set my ECM for my current fuel tank size of 9.5 gallons. HP Tuners might have it for your engine, but not the LSJ.

jFritzies

I don’t have the button gauge cluster so I’m stuck looking at mileage. Will have to calculate from gas station and miles driven