For Sale #036 *SOLD*

JERMzSS

Unfortunately I feel like it's time to sell due to my bad shoulder and knee. She's been sitting all summer and I'd rather see her go to someone who will enjoy her than just let her sit in the garage all the time. I might build another one eventually. Easy entry track frame.

#036 2018 standard length city frame
LSJ motor
TVS blower
Meth injection

Car was mostly autocrossed but drove on some weekend outings here and there. Less than 4,000 miles since built.

Cons - frame has alot of rock chips because of the slicks.
Cruise control isn't working. I've probably wired it wrong.
Horn just stopped working. Pretty sure it's the horn itself because its always worked until a few days ago.

The alignment is set up for autocross but I can dial it back if need be.

Sale will include:

2 sets of wheels and tires (15x10.5 felgenwerks with 275-35-15 A7s mounted on them.... 16 front 17 back whistler wheels. With toyos mounted. Unsure of exact mileage. Probably less than 3,000.)

Extra LSJ short block and head. This motor was originally in my donor but I found a much lower mileage engine and it's currently the one in the car.

Asking $22,000

I'm sure I'm leaving out a ton so feel free to ask any questions you might have. Located in western Arkansas.
20220707_165601.jpg
20220707_165550.jpg
20220707_165542.jpg
20220707_165528.jpg
20220707_165510.jpg
20220707_165504.jpg
20220707_165457.jpg

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
Someone's going to get a sweet ride. Arkansas fastest autocross car is for sale, cheap! Dialed in and ready to race. I'll miss you at the races. :(

Corey

I just listed my corvette for sale yesterday so I can buy/order a goblin soon. Central Arkansas! Really like yours!

YoungGun

Great looking ride! I'm currently in the market for a C7 Z06, but **** if these scratch that same itch.. How would you say this stacks up with regards to performance and cruising around town? I've never driven one, only watched videos so I'm not sure what to expect other than a more pure, raw ride.

I'm in Kansas City, so not terribly far from you. Definitely interested and I could make the drive depending on how west you are.

My number is 913-488-3374 if you want to message me directly.

Last edited:

JERMzSS

Great looking ride! I'm currently in the market for a C7 Z06, but **** if these scratch that same itch.. How would you say this stacks up with regards to performance and cruising around town? I've never driven one, only watched videos so I'm not sure what to expect other than a more pure, raw ride.

I'm in Kansas City, so not terribly far from you. Definitely interested and I could make the drive depending on how west you are.

I'll send you a message here in alittle bit if that's ok?

Rttoys

Goblin Guru

It’s really going to depend on what you are looking for. If you want great performance with ac, heat, wind and weather protection, get the ‘vette. If you want great performance without all that and will turn head because odds are, no one has ever seen one, the goblin is it. Also, if you like tinkering on cars, the goblin can be a fun hobby.

performance? Both cars are more than most people can truly handle and both can be modified to insane levels.

YoungGun

It’s really going to depend on what you are looking for. If you want great performance with ac, heat, wind and weather protection, get the ‘vette. If you want great performance without all that and will turn head because odds are, no one has ever seen one, the goblin is it. Also, if you like tinkering on cars, the goblin can be a fun hobby.

performance? Both cars are more than most people can truly handle and both can be modified to insane levels.
I'm mainly interested in having a raw driving experience with lightening with enough performance to scare me haha. I currently have a 2021 auto Camaro LT1 and it's a blast. Looking for something as close to a 1000cc sportbike as possible without actually being a sportbike..

I've read that the LSJ motor can handle quite a bit of horsepower, especially with turbo swaps. I'm not sure what this LSJ with TVS is putting out, but it sounds like 300hp+ would put this in a Z06 killer zone?

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I'm mainly interested in having a raw driving experience with lightening with enough performance to scare me haha. I currently have a 2021 auto Camaro LT1 and it's a blast. Looking for something as close to a 1000cc sportbike as possible without actually being a sportbike..

I've read that the LSJ motor can handle quite a bit of horsepower, especially with turbo swaps. I'm not sure what this LSJ with TVS is putting out, but it sounds like 300hp+ would put this in a Z06 killer zone?
The goblin is completely raw. I ride/race sportbikes, this is about as close as you will get on 4 wheels (for the money). I actually use a lot of my motorcycle gear and such in the goblin because they are so comparable (other than I can’t drag a knee in the goblin).

If you have ever watched ford vs Ferrari, the scene where Shelby takes ford for a ride and scares the crap out of him. Ya. This is it. Just a raw machine. With my mods I’m suspecting I’m running about 250hp. It’s not a top speed monster, but drag race and short track, you’ll hang with or destroy the best out there. Hell, you have to modify corvettes just to make them do what you want them to do and this is no different. If you want more performance, you just gotta do some mods. If you want top speed, you’ll have to do some aerodynamic changes to make that happen, but it can happen.

Really a test drive is all you need to see if it’s what you want. Even if it’s not what you are looking for, it won’t disappoint.