DF Kit Car Forum

Indy Lonnie
Indy Lonnie
My Goblin runs soooo much better. Startup is smoother, idle is smoother... The car is noticably happier. I have 255 Bridgestone RE-71Rs on the back. I had no traction issues before. Now I can break the tires loose in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear by just squeezing the throttle.
Indy Lonnie
Indy Lonnie
Right after the dyno tune on its first drive, I was doing 40mph in third gear and punched it to get around a car... It broke loose. I could not believe it... The torque feels like a diesel, immediate and at 2500 rpm (25 lbs boost and almost 400 ft/lbs!). Its a different animal.
Indy Lonnie
Indy Lonnie
Much easier to drive all around and crazy when you get on it. I wrote something about the trip on the forum, click here to see it.

Best $ I've spent.
Indy Lonnie
Indy Lonnie
Make sure everything it like you want it before you take it. If you do any mods after it can change the tune. I wish I would have done a few things before I had mine done, but i have enough for now...;)
Indy Lonnie
Indy Lonnie
First gear is much better. The jumpiness is nearly gone. It is only noticeable when going over bumps when it is still warming up. It is very quiet now, especially when warming up. They will give you a sheet to fill in immediately before they tune it. Fill out your wish list and the things you want worked on then.
Indy Lonnie
Indy Lonnie
The one thing I don't like, the fan comes on at 180 degrees now. Kinda noisy. The fan rarely kicked on before, only if I was stuck in traffic on a very hot day.
Indy Lonnie
Indy Lonnie
Bring old - regular tires. Sticky tires will suck your #s down. He said my tires lost me 10-15% easy. They were shiny and very sticky to the touch. You could hear them sticking to the dyno rollers.
Indy Lonnie
Indy Lonnie
Sorry for the # replies. They limit the # of characters in one comment...