Search results

1. Matt TT

Sold! - Street frame, automatic, NA. - $15,000

Located: Greeley, Colorado Email: [email protected] Phone: 720-938-2721 Putting up my street frame Goblin. Chassis number 22 from the manufacturer, Doyle Fabrication. This is a mid-engine kit car with a full tube frame chassis powered by an NA 2.2L inline 4 from a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT and...
  2. Matt TT

Alignment settings

Took the car in to get an alignment today and the guys said they couldn’t do it without a standard to compare it to in their system. I was unsure if just using the cobalt settings would work since the suspension is different and the front is now the back. Anyone have any advice on getting it...
  3. Matt TT

Horn wiring help

So in order to pass my inspection for registration here in Colorado I need to have a working horn. I know this is part of dash wires that rework the harness from under the seat, and was wondering if anyone could walk me through that so I can rig up a simple button for it? Thanks!
  4. Matt TT

Shifter mount

Can anyone help with how the automatic shifter mounts up? I’ve got everything in, but the cable that runs to the transmission seems to go too far forward to match up. Thanks in advance!
  5. Matt TT

Fender mounts

Anyone have an image of how the front fenders mock up? Obviously they connect to move with the tire while turning, I'm just not seeing anything that looks right. Thanks!
  6. Matt TT

Overflow tube?

This connection is supposed to link back to the brass nipple on the air intake tubing right?
  7. Matt TT

Aftermarket Seats

What is everyone using for aftermarket seats? I was contemplating going with Corbeau since I've had good experiences with them in the past, but in my shopping around I found PRP. I've never seen anything of theirs first hand, but I like that you can customize the colors to match the Goblin. Has...
  8. Matt TT

Automatic gear selector

Wanting to know if anyone has installed an aftermarket gear selector for an automatic transmission instead of using the stock one from the donor. Just wondering what's out there and if anything works well/looks good. Thanks!