Search results

1. Pizzaman

Need help with radiator install

Seems like an easy step but just wanna make sure I don’t mess it up, my lower radiator grommets that the pins “slide into” appear to be more like hard abs piece rather than rubber grommets and I can’t get them into the frame like Lonny did so easily in the video
  2. Pizzaman

Wiring harness help…

I’m working on finishing up my wiring harness trynna get it all done before my kit is delivered… In part 10 where they solder on all the extensions where is the best place to get those extensions I checked Amazon and not quite seeing what I need?
  3. Pizzaman

Pizzaman’s Goblin Track ‘08 Manual 2.2 N/A Donor #467

Hey I guess I may start a build thread now that I’ve started my build. I picked up a LS manual 08 donor that eventually I’ll be building into a turbocharged monster but for now, baby steps Edit: located in Bothell Wa Follow the build on my instagram...
  4. Pizzaman

Dual clutch/paddle shifter swap

I was thinking about how awesome it would be to down the line do a dual clutch/paddle shifter set up on one of these, has anyone done it? Or if not what do you think it would take?
  5. Pizzaman

Turbo conversion for base donor

I was originally wanting to just start off with a SS donor build but I’m having a very difficult Time finding any ss donors even looking quite a ways outta state, so I’m curious if I got the base model and did a turbo kit, id be planning to have over 400hp but I’m not sure how well the 2.4L NA...
  6. Pizzaman

Anyone in Washington state?

I know theres a good handful of goblin owners in Western Washington, I’m from Bothell and wondering if anyone would be willing to get in contact with me and show me their goblin in person? I wanna order mine in the next few weeks or so and wanna see one in person, Thanks!
  7. Pizzaman

Goblin luggage carrier

Does anyone know if there are any attachable storage options you can get for the full cage version? Maybe something kind like this... If not that's fine I could always make one or something
  8. Pizzaman

Turbocharged vs base

I'm going back and forth on the goblin as far as if I get one do I really need the turbo charged cause it's not like I would be going super fast or going to a track or anything. The base model would save me some money and possibly time putting it together as well. Or do you prefer supercharged...
  9. Pizzaman

DF Goblin Wraps

For anyone who went through the process of wrapping your goblin where did you do so, how much did it cost and include final pics if you can.