Search results

1. Ark :D

GOTW - 3-22-24 #254 Nick Brown

PA would have a gaggle if more of us were social beings. :oops:
  2. Ark :D

Montana LLC's, let's talk about a new filing.

Apologies, I didn't notice the link in there. I edited to remove it and hopefully kill some confusion in the process.
  3. Ark :D

Just filed the report using my Montana agent. One-time filing for $9. Was given the option to use my SSN instead of a EIN.
  4. Ark :D

Besides the push to sell their services, the note I received after inquiring about this with the Montana agent makes this sound almost like a nothing-burger. Here is what they said when I asked how it would impact the LLC registration and owning a car via the LLC: "Good afternoon! Thank you...
  5. Ark :D

Traé’s Goblin (06’ SS/SC #501)

Nice job, man! Always nice to hit that massive milestone!
  6. Ark :D

Michigan builders.

With as beautiful as it's been these last couple days in Grand Rapids, have any of y'all gotten the Goblin out for some early springtime fun??
  7. Ark :D

Engine Covers

I think most people trim the last inch or two off the rear-facing edge of the engine cover. That helped me fit mine easier.
  8. Ark :D

GOTW - 3-8-24 #49 Chad and Kaleb Tuinstra

This car, along with Ross's, and BAR-AIR's, were my greatest reasons for getting into the Goblin game. Thank you guys, for all your participation on the forum!
  9. Ark :D

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

You're not wrong. I should probably still pass though, it's probably going to be a month before I see another paycheck. But I'll stop crapping up the thread now!
  10. Ark :D

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Right?... I'm sad I missed on it. The new job's offer letter only arrived today, couldn't pull the trigger before that. Oh well!
  11. Ark :D

Dan's #495 build (2006 SS/SC)

Same thing happened to me, except I actually ruined a harness first. You'll get through it, keep the faith!
  12. Ark :D

Brake portioning valve

From the store page for the kit: "To select the correct proportioning valve kit, compare the sizes of the two fittings of your master cylinder. If one is smaller than the other, you should select the M10 option. If the two fittings are the same size, select the M12 option. Most non-TC cars will...
  13. Ark :D

Brake portioning valve

M10.
  14. Ark :D

Goblin picture game

................... ...I'll allow it.
  15. Ark :D

Fingerprint Starter setup - Goblin #187

Bump, added a hidden "kill switch" to the setup to ensure a passerby can't turn on your ignition and kill your battery.
  16. Ark :D

GOTW - 1-19-24 #171 Kyle Lunsford

Some guys complete their cars in a couple weeks. Some guys sit on their kit for years while other projects take priority. Some guys (me) are right in the middle. Don't be too concerned; just work at your own pace and get it done when you get it done. It comes together fast once you have the...
  17. Ark :D

Desert Sasqwatch #155 Track (mods) - 08 SS/TC crate LNF F40

Shoot, for that price, throw one on each cylinder and add 200 HP + 100 MPH.
  18. Ark :D

GOTW - 3-1-24 #270 Joe Wilhelmi

Man, I'd kill to own that Lincoln. Sweet!!
  19. Ark :D

Desert Sasqwatch #155 Track (mods) - 08 SS/TC crate LNF F40

DS, I think you're obligated to find a way to use one of these switches in your car. Squatch Switch
  20. Ark :D

Grants Full Cage Goblin - '06 LT NA Donor

I just looked at the first post and now I remember, you don't have any lights hooked up. I asked that question to see if there might be a problem with your BCM. You should use a meter to find out if your lighting wires get 12v when they are supposed to, to eliminate a BCM problem. I was...