Search results

1. Rauq

Wiring Wideband O2 Sensors

This has been a popular topic recently, so I'll attempt to write something up that can be referenced rather than adding information piecemeal in response to various questions. What is an O2 (oxygen) sensor? Spark ignition engines must inject a precise amount of fuel based on how much air enters...
  2. Rauq

TVS SS/SC Donor in VA

Called IAAI and they said there's no telling when they'll get the title and put the car up for auction. If I were more patient I would've waited but I found a local deal on a G85 SS/SC. Might require a login to view. https://www.iaai.com/VehicleDetails?itemid=31979366
  3. Rauq

Rauq's Twincharged LSJ in SC - #240 - GOBZILA

Just got confirmation I'm locked in for #240! Still searching for a donor but I'm set on an SS/SC build. If anyone's got a good lead on a donor in the southeast, feel free to send it my way. No concrete plans for the build, just looking for something fun for mountain bombing, autocross, and...
  4. Rauq

Panoz DeltaWing

I was discussing kit cars with a friend recently and they made a comment about the Goblin's rear suspension. I replied that there are a few OEM cars that were designed generally by moving a front-engine vehicle's powertrain and suspension to the rear of a car (Fiero, an odd Fiat, and I want to...