Search results

1. D

49$ Montana request a mv20

When I did my inspection for MT, I had the Wisconsin state patrol inspector who pulled my Wisconsin title come complete the MV20 for Montana. It only seemed fitting.
  2. D

Montana LLC's, let's talk about a new filing.

Ugh, owning a Goblin is tough! In for more info. Will start researching.
  3. D

GOTW - 2-2-24 #316 Shannon Coleman

Great build. I see it has the 3" exhaust, which is genuinely deafening on mine as well. Ask DF for the 2" exhaust for a much more pleasant experience!
  4. D

Front Suspension Spherical Rod Ends

I used these to replace the DF supplied ones and haven't had issues 3 years on now. https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3063
  5. D

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Used GM buyback bolts are about $15k right now with the $4k credit... once the IRS gets their problems fixed.
  6. D

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Lonnie, you and your team at DF are the best, but the affordability of the Goblin and the donors was a huge factor for me and many others. I urge you to stay the course and make V2 be just as accessible!
  7. D

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

I have a great idea for a secondary donor! It needs to fit the affordability and availability category that the GTI does not. Make and model: Ford Fiesta Year available: 2011-2019 (6th gen in US market) Turbocharged (yes/no): Three engine options. Two turbocharged! Base HP: 115-197 Tuned HP...
  8. D

Noob, don't own a Goblin yet, but I have a question

I have a GT cruiser if you're looking for a donor. Better transmission!
  9. D

Dual Heat Exchangers

You bet! https://www.frozenboost.com/liquid-air-adapter/remote-radiator-filler-cap-p-1064.html
  10. D

Dual Heat Exchangers

I got a kit of insulated clamps and went to town with different sizes until I found the perfect fit. It's rock solid.
  11. D

3M Clear Bra

Boy, I need to up my cleaning game. By like.... a lot
  12. D

Another ride height post

Several of us have swapped to longer shocks either for the extra clearance or so we can have more shock travel in one direction or another. My front tie rods are level with the longer shocks.
  13. D

My experience with Moog control arm bushings

Like most builders, I took the suggestion from others to buy rear lower control arms with the Moog semi-spherical bushings to limit movement on the rear axis. About a year later, I also bought a set for my beater, a 2004 Dream Cruiser (5 speed turbo) thinking it would be the last set of...
  14. D

L61/LAP/LE5

Yeah, it's more of a mid-range torque motor rather than high RPM screamer. Applies more to how I drive. I would find an 06 for the forged rods. While the LAP is regarded as fairly weak, there's quite a bit of first hand evidence that it might be a bit more stout than it gets credit for.
  15. D

Shifter no longer needed

Sorry, I got tied up at work a lot the last few weeks. Haven't gotten a start on my project yet, but decided I'm going to dig into my current shifter because it's in rough enough shape.
  16. D

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

Boy, what Josh and I have done to our LAPs is tame compared to that!
  17. D

Shifter no longer needed

I don't need the cables, just the shifter body. Markm, shoot me a price shipped please!
  18. D

Shifter no longer needed

Not needed anymore. Thanks. I'm doing some experimenting and would like to obtain a shifter assembly out of an F23 transmission equipped Cobalt. PM me with price shipped to 53913.
  19. D

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

The only time I see my coolant temp above 200 degrees is when idling standing still. Even when getting on it quite a bit, it rarely goes above 190 degrees. I still have the stock thermostat. This is seemingly a lot like a headgasket leak. :confused: Also, I'm super jealous you get 15 PSI...
  20. D

Custom Exhaust

@GoblinGuyZ I'm looking to use the same Muffler with a cimpletelt different outlet design. Did you happen to make a drawing of the bracket to secure it to the wing mounts or did you just fab it up?