Search results

1. L

2.2L Auto Goblin 32K miles

SOLD! Kit #25 is officially for sale for $14,000. It's an automatic 2.2L NA using a 2010 donor with only 32,082 miles. The build has less than 1,000 miles on it (currently at 32,938). The kit is the standard frame with the full door bars. The donor car was a rollover so the Goblin build has...
  2. L

Turbo Donor Car (IAAI)

This would be a great turbo donor if someone needs one. I would buy it, but I just bought an already-built one to play with before the build so it's not an option. It's a Timed Auction that ends in a day (sorry for the short notice). https://www.iaai.com/VehicleDetails?itemid=36883567
  3. L

Shipping a finished Goblin?

All, Does anyone have any experience buying a car remotely? I found a shipping company (Shiplux) that will do an enclosed trailer. Does anyone have any experience with them? Do you send the title with the transport or get the person to overnight it to you? Thank you for any help that you...
  4. L

Louisiana Registration

Lonny or Adam, I'm very interested in building a Goblin in Louisiana. When I visited your shop on Jan. 4th, you said that you were helping someone in Louisiana try to get registration figured out. Have you guys had any luck? I found the attached document on the website...