Search results

1. comegetjoe

LaunchPad & OldB1's technology demonstrator -09 SS donar- #109

The hose fits on the barb, but the rigid pipe doesn't fit the hose very well, correct? As I was told, you just have to make sure they are really tight on there. I had the same issue and thoughts.
  2. comegetjoe

Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

Choice #1. Fitment. It's not "stance" because it's solid axle.
  3. comegetjoe

Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

Hey hey... don't leave out those stupid fitment wheel trucks, too.
  4. comegetjoe

DF Goblin Assembly - Installing the Brake Booster and Master Cylinder

Dang, I know I have one literally laying around here somewhere.... let me look around.
  5. comegetjoe

Metal Mech's Goblin #397 - 2.4L N/A Standard Frame (Project Phoenix)

Heck yeah! I'm holding some of his tools hostage, so there's no getting rid of me :p
  6. comegetjoe

2009 SS/TC Parts car

Compression checks went well. Trans side to passenger side, 140, 145, 145, 150. Very pleased with this.
  7. comegetjoe

2009 SS/TC Parts car

As of right now the hood and the reasonably good looking duckbill trunklid are spoken for. I think I wanted to sit on this for a few days and see, but I think I'm just going to move forward and officially move this to a parts thread. Within the hour I'll be doing compression checks, scoping...
  8. comegetjoe

2009 SS/TC Parts car

Something about Sonic double cheeseburgers, tots and a soda...
  9. comegetjoe

2009 SS/TC Parts car

Parts. Let me know what you guys need. Hoping to have this car torn down within 2 weeks, but it's just me myself and I, wife can't help as the baby is but a weeee 2weeks old. 2009 SS/TC -127k, non LSD, non rpd car. Was hit pretty hard in the front passenger area. Some electrical connections...
  10. comegetjoe

My goblin is......

My goblin is... turned sideways in the carport because I bought another SS/TC to tear down. Gotta love those dollies from Harbor Freight.
  11. comegetjoe

I won another auction.

I guessed correctly...? Lol I got lucky and didn't have to pay for that magnet. Just came in an order one day.
  12. comegetjoe

I won another auction.

The PA-based Ron?
  13. comegetjoe

Manual Shifter Upgrade

I loved the weighted OTTP knob I had in a past cobalt. It was the tall cylinder with the pattern engraved into it.
  14. comegetjoe

GOBLAN

Thought this was kind of funny omw home from pediatrics today. What are the chances that in all of Pennsylvania's size, that I'd run into this license plate?
  15. comegetjoe

Robinjo #405 Full Cage - 2006 SS/SC Build "Drago"

Couple pages back we talked about those Kemimoto tail lights. How are they holding up? Any regrets over getting those and spending the extra, extra money for the Rigid brand?
  16. comegetjoe

Welded differential

I brought it up in a thread once, it was pretty unanimous that an LSD was the way to go. I invested and went LSD.
  17. comegetjoe

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Comb through... it's the 3rd post lol
  18. comegetjoe

Stonewerks’ Track Goblin - 09 LT donor, Michigan Build #272

If you MUST get them out... and you're feeling confident, I have used torx sockets and hammered them into the bolt head. You still have to size out the torx bit properly, but it can be done. A 12" extension in the socket will give you extra room so you have space to hammer freely. You'll have...
  19. comegetjoe

FYI Transmission spacer for F35

Yeah. This.
  20. comegetjoe

#243 Turbo for Sale

Definitely cant build one identical for the same price. It fits someones checklist, just hasn't found the right person yet.