Search results

1. comegetjoe

GOBLAN

Thought this was kind of funny omw home from pediatrics today. What are the chances that in all of Pennsylvania's size, that I'd run into this license plate?
  2. comegetjoe

ZZP and Goblins?

Its cool to see them expanding our direction specifically and not just for Ecotec parts. "Goblin bad!" - Ryan from ZZP
  3. comegetjoe

Logan Straeter LS Goblin

What ever happened to the LS4 goblin that was supposed to be? I searched the forums and FB and only came up with bare minimum results. Anyone have any kind of update?
  4. comegetjoe

ARP Fasteners, Lube or Loctite

I ordered flywheel bolts to continue with the F40 assembly from ARP, part #209-2801 and they come with assembly lube. The original bolts pulled from the F35 bolts have blue thread locker on them. I've read on the interwebs... 1. Use lube on threads. 2. Use red loctite on threads and a dab of...
  5. comegetjoe

SS/TC on copart

Looks to be a decent donor on copart for your nortner mid-west guys or somewhere around there if youbdont mind paying shipping. https://www.copart.com/lot/69540363/salvage-2009-chevrolet-cobalt-ss-mi-lansing
  6. comegetjoe

Front IC radiator

Does the front ATW intercooler radiator come with the SS/TC kit or that an add on? What about the fan? Anyone have pictures of how the hardlines are run/sit in their tunnel up front and connect to the IC radiator? Im just having a hard time seeing how theyre going to fit in the tunnel and...
  7. comegetjoe

LNF Knowledge

If you've got the time, ZZP just dropped a video where they detail the LNF and give you knowledge that you may have never known. At one point they go on to say "the LNF rods and pistons are every bit as strong as the LSJ ones." I like the way that the guy on the right explains things.
  8. comegetjoe

New Daily Driver

So after the debacle of snapping the output shaft of the SRT grand cherokee, I was kind of put off and decided that it was time to change it up. New job, new daily driver. 2018 Audi SQ5. So far I am in love with everything about the car. It's right up my alley as far as all of the tech it...
  9. comegetjoe

Are we at 500?

So? Are we at chassis 500 yet? Is 500 going to be something special? :D
  10. comegetjoe

Pedal box talk

So someone of you may know that when I went to instal my pedal box, the mounting point at the bottom was hacksawed off by a previous owner and wont work in the goblin now. Have any of you seen or looked over a pedal box other than a manual pedal box? Ive seen that looking over this manual pedal...
  11. comegetjoe

Late model booster spacer if you need

Got what I needed. Thank you. I have a late model booster spacer if someone needs.
  12. comegetjoe

Broke the SRT properly

Went for a brake launch on Monday night in the rain (of all times) and once I released the brake, all hell broke loose. The SRT instantly went into a nuetral and I could tell something broke. Pulled the transfer case tonight and this guy came with it... So needless to say Ill be down one...
  13. comegetjoe

Whats the 8,000rpm formula?

I've seen a few posts recently about the 8,000rpm redline. Whats all involved to spinning these motors that high? Im fine knowing that my turbo breathes up to factory redline. With just neutral balance shafts, whats my reccomended redline?
  14. comegetjoe

Torque Specs - Balance Shaft bolts

Im having a tough time finding balance shaft bolt torque specs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  15. comegetjoe

Subframe radiator supports

Whats the general consensus on this? Are you guys cutting the radiator supports off and smoothing them out or just leaving it on?
  16. comegetjoe

Sold - G85 F35, zip 18103 $800 obo

150k miles, G85 option $800 o.b.o. pick up only in zip 18103. Can meet if its a reasonable distance. Shifts good from 1st to 2nd, but thats all I can tell you about condition. Its dirty, but wasnt dripping any fluid.
  17. comegetjoe

Who owns this first clip?

Who owns the first clip in this video?
  18. comegetjoe

F40 Guys UNITE!

Whats everyone using for a clutch setup?:cool:
  19. comegetjoe

Tuning from ZZP on "tube chassis"

So Im looking at the Head, Cams and a Tune package and there is a $500 mark up if the parts are installed and tuned in a "tube chassis" (assumed to be a goblin) They go on to say... "Custom Engine Swaps: This option is for anyone looking to tune a vehicle that did not come with an LNF...
  20. comegetjoe

ZFR or Z54?

Z54 is easily within my price range, but I love the idea of a bigger turbo that has the spooling capabilities similar to that of a K04. The extra hp I think that the ZFR can produce is almost irrelevant because Im not sure that I will want more hp that the Z54 can make. So is the ZFR worth the...