Search results

1. Dakota8800

Harness guide Part 10 2:50.

Awesome, thanks! I'm a dummy and I forgot to label each pink wire. However, I will just trace them and refer to alldatadiy to find which is which.
  2. Dakota8800

Harness guide Part 10 2:50.

Slow and steady progress. The wiring harness a been a huge and tedious learning experience for me, but I think I secretly like it. The end is in sight! In harness guide, Part 10 2:50, Lonny references a green wire with a white stripe and a pink wire (For older models such as mine) to add to the...
  3. Dakota8800

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Add me! Dakota Bellavigna Ardmore, Oklahoma 2005 SS/SC City frame #219 https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/dakota8800s-city-goblin-2005-cobalt-ss-sc.1822/
  4. Dakota8800

Is my fuel pump / pump harness different? How do I wire it?

Ahah! https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/fuel-pump-module-interchangibility.341/#post-3559 My wires are slightly different colors, but this has to be it! So I think this means I don't use a connector. I separate the wires from the main harness, solder extensions, and solder to the...
  5. Dakota8800

Oops! 2005 SS/SC From what I understand the fuel pump is different for that year, but I don't know how I would wire it.
  6. Dakota8800

I'm stuck at the end of the following video : DF Goblin Wiring Harness Guide Part 5 - Organizing the Main Harness, Pt. 2 My fuel pump harness is different. Am I missing a small harness? I believe this is my full fuel pump harness. Should I cut the wires by my thumb in the second picture and...
  7. Dakota8800

Dakota8800's City Goblin! - 2005 Cobalt SS/SC

You guys are always making me spend more money! :p Yeah you're right though. I'll get it ordered.
  8. Dakota8800

Any Austin, TX owners that visit the Driveway track?

Wow you guys are the best. :)
  9. Dakota8800

Looks good and seems easy enough. Thanks!
  10. Dakota8800

DCMoney's Extended Street Goblin - 06 SS SC - #111 Registered

Wow! Read through your entire build in awe! This is candy to an aspiring mechanical engineer. Great work and awesome build!
  11. Dakota8800

Yes, thanks! It will probably be a while before I do anything with them though. Have not even thought about ordering the parking brake kit yet.
  12. Dakota8800

Great news! Best community hands down. With every reply my confidence in this project goes up. Thank you!
  13. Dakota8800

We are officially stripped! Going to cut up the frame and haul it off.
  14. Dakota8800

It has been slow progress. I ran into a couple of issues. Only one was directly my doing! I cut the wrong hoses! While dropping my fuel tank, I incorrectly traced the lines and cut fuel lines instead of evap hoses. Oops! I know it can be done, but has anyone repaired plastic fuel lines? I...
  15. Dakota8800

[Parts List] Installing Reclining Braum Seats + other seat things

I was actually looking at those exact seats! Looks and fits well it seems. I'm convinced!
  16. Dakota8800

Thank you! Will do, I will just use some quality oil and change more frequently!
  17. Dakota8800

Polishing a turd! Got the valve cover painted. A little more yellow in my gold than I would have preferred, but I like it! How does the engine look for 200k miles? Average? Bad? Definitely some build-up there. Is there any safe and easy way to clean up an engine from the top...
  18. Dakota8800

Goblin Electrical Connector Info & Part Numbers

Impressive! Thanks for sharing!
  19. Dakota8800

Will do! Thanks!