Search results

1. F

Security light on solid !

Thanks for all your input looks like I'm going to GM just want to get it legal and move on. Thanks all
  2. F

that's what I have read! I ask at my GM dealer if they could shut it off he said no being a 2010. I ask ZZP and they said no also this is the second time I have had problems with this hate to give GM money and have an ongoing problem.
  3. F

Was looking at HP Tuners site it kind of confusing (For an old guy) on witch program to buy ? what would suggest for a 2010 TC.
  4. F

Thanks I'll look in to it just funny how I drove in and parked it and now I'm locked out may be missing something but don't want to put much more money into it until I get plates on it ! It's turning into a money pit.
  5. F

no dont even have the engine broken in yet can you turn it off with that ?
  6. F

Any ideas the car was running driving perfectly due to a licensing issue its been sitting for two months. State of Co. tells me i have to take for another inspection !! long story. The car was on a battery tender while stored probably have nine hours into ten min key relearn light stays solid...
  7. F

No crank or fuel pump

It now runs !!! It was the fuel pump I didn't get the pump its self plugged in when I rotated it to move float and come to find out the pump only runs for about 1 sec when turn the key to on by the time I would turn it on and start testing it was done. this is what I get for being impatient...
  8. F

No crank or fuel pump

Looking at the fuel pump plug I have a gray, black ground and is good a tan, and a purple which two run the pump ? would like to power it up to see if it will run.
  9. F

No crank or fuel pump

I just turned on the key and emptied it! its probably something I did I was working out of town a lot when I did the harness only getting to one day every two weeks
  10. F

No crank or fuel pump

New development found the yellowish plug at fuse block can be put in backwards !! it now cranks but will continue to crank until key is turned off And it will only crank with the clutch in.still no fuel pump have 12 volts at relay but no power at fuel pump fuse back feed the fuse and got...
  11. F

No crank or fuel pump

Ok tried key relearn yesterday with no luck took broken key reader apart and found problem repaired and tape spare key to it plug in no more anti-theft ! still no crank found a tan wire not hooked up in the harness at fuse box has 6.45 volts there is continuity between clutch switch and tan wire...
  12. F

No crank or fuel pump

Thank you all for the tips ! merry Christmas to you all ! and thank you Lonny for a quality kit it's been a lot of fun putting it together Thanks.
  13. F

No crank or fuel pump

Anything special i need to do for a goblin ?
  14. F

No crank or fuel pump

I did break the key reader on the ignition switch and replaced it
  15. F

No crank or fuel pump

It shouldn't be on !
  16. F

No crank or fuel pump

Will check on that in the morning Lonny just got back to the house and if it doesn't move that indicates what ?
  17. F

No crank or fuel pump

No just turned the key on . is the anti-theft light always on ?
  18. F

No crank or fuel pump

19. F

No crank or fuel pump

Merry Christmas !! Was wanting to get through this without asking for help but. Was prepping for first start checking electrical did the harness myself ! What does work dash shows brake fluid low,coolant low,fuel low and change oil soon. The icons all lite up and settle back to eng...
  20. F

LSD

Thanks Lonny will do !