Search results

1. F

New build coming soon.

Thanks, might take you up on that offer
  2. F

New build coming soon.

Well nice to meet you then. For anyone in the Houston area, please come to Market Street in the woodlands 9595 sixpines Dr. We host two car shows on this property. The first car show is on the first Sunday of every month The other car show is on the 15th of every month. Both car shows are for...
  3. F

New build coming soon.

The woodlands
  4. F

New build coming soon.

Thank you, this is much appreciated. It's nice to see kit cars legal in Texas. As soon as I buy my donor car I'll make a build post. By the way if anybody needs nice photos of their car let me know. I'll do it for free just because I love the hobby. I have a professional camera setup.
  5. F

2021 Texas registration

Has anyone got their goblin registered for 2021 in Texas, I'm looking to buy a kit and hope to get it registered trying to find out if anyone has succeeded in that for this year. I'm in Houston Texas.
  6. F

New build coming soon.

It looks like the goblin got to me.. Im looking into buying one and try and get it registered in Texas. (Houston). Question #1 are there any goblins in Houston area. I was hoping maybe I can get a ride in one come take a look at it. Question #2 as of 2021 has anyone had issues not getting...