Search results

1. neodied

Parking Brake With Amazon Kit

Since I didn't save the parking brake cables and tubes from my donor, I chose to use the Amazon kit mentioned in this thread (credit to @Hellproof) : https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/extra-parking-brake.4627/page-2#post-92850 330-9371 Parking Brake Cable Kit Fit for Wilwood 110" Long...
  2. neodied

New Seat Position Options?

I am fairly certain this selection didn't exist when I ordered my kit: Does anyone know if this choice affects the seat brackets and/or the frame tube placement? If it is only the brackets, that might make a great retrofit for shorter drivers (not me) or taller drivers who like to be very close...
  3. neodied

Wrong size flare nut on rear of center tunnel brake line?

I think my center tunnel brake line may have come with the wrong flare nut size on the rear end. When I try to attach one of the brass tees, it will not even start into any of the holes. Both of the flare nuts on the long brake line fit the larger, left port on the brake master cylinder, not...
  4. neodied

Neodied's #375 Extended Track - 07 SS/SC donor

Hey, this is my build log! (format shamelessly copied from devianteng's build log) Tips for future builders: (so you don't have to read the whole thread for the advice bits) DISASSEMBLY - Don't bother with a steering wheel puller tool, just use the hammer method from the videos - Loosen the...
  5. neodied

Critique my order (long)

Hey everyone, it is finally that time. I bought and shipped a donor ('07 SS/SC) which arrived recently, and I'll be stripping it down casually over the winter. Hopefully starting the build in spring whenever my spot in the order queue pops up. Build Concept: Road legal, track capable, tooling...