Search results

1. Dominicnicklyn

Wide wheel options

It's about time for me to get serious and get my actual wheel and tire setup. I want r1r's for tires but I'm having trouble finding any wheels wide enough for my preference. I'm looking for 17x10 all around. Ik that people run smaller setups for weight and tire Temps, but I want to be able to...
  2. Dominicnicklyn

Pikes peak/ Hillclimb

Anyone ever attended pikes peak with their goblin? I've been listening to lots of podcasts and interviews about cars that perform well up the mountain and it seems like the goblin (set up properly and with a solution for changes in elevation) would do surprising well. If nobody has then I'll...
  3. Dominicnicklyn

Help!!!

I have no clue why my clutch line is like this When I got the car my clutch line was off like this and I have no clue if/how to fix it. It seems that it can spin around and that it isn't fully seated on the trans (f35) How exactly is this supposed to be, hopefully I don't have to replace...
  4. Dominicnicklyn

Download bootloader request

So, here I am again with no answer to my problems. Figured it was time to ask the big boys. I have an 06 lsj that is having a weird antitheft issue. I bought HP tuners and all the fun tuning stuff to unlock my ecm and disable VATS. After making sure i take all the extra precautionary steps to...
  5. Dominicnicklyn

Project Undertow #388

Hey guys, I'm super stoked for my 1st stage goblin kit to be ready for pickup in the next month or so. I have a ss supercharged (lsj) Is there anything you experienced people can give me for advice while I'm preparing to start bolting things together?
  6. Dominicnicklyn

Quick question for the experienced about electrical

I have a 06 lsj for a donor car and before the striping process the car was having some weird electrical/starting problems. The ecm and fuse block housing was just floating around in the engine bay because there was no mount/support for it. When you turned the key into the on position the gauges...