Search results

1. T

Jesse's (WI) Track Goblin #400 - 06 SS/SC Donor

Thanks again Matt! I've got everything buttoned up for the dash harness, except for the green wires. In the video he joins all of the green wires. Is that including the green labeled wire from the obd2 port? I might have missed it, but I didn't see in any of the videos where you extend the...
  2. T

Thank you Ross and Matt you have both been very helpful. Hopefully this is my last wiring question as i am getting it mostly wrapped up. I have a connector that I labeled as the info button switch. I don't see that removed in the videos, but I am also far enough along where I don't see it...
  3. T

Earlier in one of the videos I had to extend a set of data wires (same color I think) from the main fuse panel over to the BCM. I am guessing I need to attach these wires to the extended wires?
  4. T

Thanks Ross, I'll check those out. I also forgot something pretty important. When removing the dash connector from the dash harness, I have a pair of tan/black twisted wires still on the connector. The videos don't say anything about this. They go from the harness connector to the BCM...
  5. T

Haven't updated in a while, life got in the way for a bit, and I had to re-focus for a while. I picked back up where I left off, and progressed through to thinning the dash harness. I am missing a few of the connectors that were thinned out in the video; Passenger Airbag Light Connector...
  6. T

I thinned out the headliner plug, and trunk light plug. I also progressed through the next video to find my questions answered about the brake reservoir and coolant bottle. I am most of the way through organizing the harness. I still need to label the dash connector and cut that out. I just...
  7. T

Good to know, thank you. So just trace every wire like the video and thin them out?
  8. T

Quick update. ah.b.normal was correct on both of the mystery plugs. The unknown plug by the shifter was for the rear cigarette lighter. Makes sense that I didn't unplug that one, as the entire console was not screwed down, so the previous owner had been in there. The "rear seat harness 1" is...
  9. T

I am through the thinning videos, and a few things aren't lining up. My donor is a 2006 LSJ. The second thinning video has you remove the headliner connector and VCIM connector. I couldn't find either of those. I am guessing I don't have a VCIM, and I am guessing this is my headliner...
  10. T

Update. The donor car is pushed out of the garage, and the Goblin chassis has been moved into the work bay. I have started working on the wiring harness. I have completed thinning out the harness, but I have a few left over connectors I am not sure about. I create a second post to address the...
  11. T

Thanks for the tip. Fuel line is set aside in case I want to use it.
  12. T

Update. I made a lot of progress last week on stripping the donor. Only thing I have left to do is drop the fuel tank. Overall the stripping process was surprisingly easy. Only surprise I had, was forgetting to discharge the low pressure side of the AC system. It was a bit shocking when I...
  13. T

When I bought the kit I bought the new F23 transmission from DF at the same time. It was cheap enough that it seemed like a no brainer at the time. I also ordered the DF shifter with the kit as well. It's a good thing I did as well, the transmission was completely dry when I pulled the drain plug.
  14. T

That's not going to be an option until spring. The donor is on worn out summer tires, I can't make it 10 feet down my driveway and it's 3/4 of a mile long.
  15. T

I got it running and driving before storing it. The only running issue I have, is that it goes into limp mode under high boost. The car has an different pulley on the supercharger. My guess is that the previous owner pulled the tune/ecu before selling. The trans is also trash, but I have an F23...
  16. T

Well after 1 1/2 years I am back to the Goblin. The old Dodge gave me a few curveballs I didn't expect, and then life happened and the Goblin sat on the backburner much more than I expected. At one point I was even trying to sell the Goblin to work on some other projects. But I am happy to say...
  17. T

Chassis #400 with Donor for sale, Somerset WI

Thanks. It's actually an airplane hangar. So much room for activites.
  18. T

Trust me, my OCD was really happy I got #400.
  19. T

Bump. Updated the price, cause I am bad at math...
  20. T

Oops. Updated the post.