Search results

1. Cnixon160

Full Floating Race Brakes Group Buy

The base model brakes will out brake the grip you can generate with 90% of the setups here, the main benefits here are weight and cooling gains, it is likely feasible to do bigger rotors but would require at a minimum different caliper standoffs and likely a different hat set to accommodate a...
  2. Cnixon160

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

@Lonny is it possible to have a small rear bar added between the uprights? My intercooler is mounted across there and it would probably look nicer if you added it in production than if I added it
  3. Cnixon160

Full Floating Race Brakes Group Buy

darn you @Justinreed7 just as I thought I was done buying things here you are with this, go ahead and put me down for a full set
  4. Cnixon160

Lechlis's Track Goblin - 06 SS Donor - Chassis #173 - Registered

@Lechlis can I request a set in something more exotic than aluminum or purchase the drawings to order my own? I've had a few failures in the webbing of them
  5. Cnixon160

Straight Pipes - Montana Registration

Post cat O2 is removed both physically as well as disabled in the tune file unless you're running a cat, it has nothing to do with the normal operation of the engine and is solely for emissions
  6. Cnixon160

Straight Pipes - Montana Registration

For what it's worth I've never had any issues from the law and I have about the loudest option possible, something like 18" from atmosphere to the turbine and the gate right on top, the only comment I have ever had was mention of emitting flames being a hazard during a drought/burn ban
  7. Cnixon160

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

Well now I feel slightly more bad about abusing the hell out of my stock LAP internals on 13psi , I'm running the same engine as you with the exception of cams, springs, balance shafts and injectors, I regularly turn it to 8100 RPM and have never had the head off. . .
  8. Cnixon160

[SOLD] HP Tuners MPVI2 - $250

I'll take it of you still have it
  9. Cnixon160

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

Only thing I recall having that bolt pattern is the rear trans mount to the subframe
  10. Cnixon160

Interested in making some money?

I'm more than willing to continue helping through messenger but it would be a costly endeavor for me to come there as it's about a six hour drive to DFW for me
  11. Cnixon160

Whats the 8,000rpm formula?

Not that I recommend it at all but I ran a SBE LAP with ZZP LE5 cams, OTTP 82lb springs, ZZP neutral balance shafts, a Chinese turbo and some DEKA 80 injectors to 8k pretty frequently with no issues, I turned it down slightly to 7900 just because it lays over pretty hard past 8k, again just to...
  12. Cnixon160

Intercooler Options for LSJ-T

It's within a few degrees of ambient at all times, usually a 15-20 degree difference on ~13 psi, I'm sure if I added fans the low speed performance would improve
  13. Cnixon160

These two rings are the seals, I believe the other one in your photo is for the accessory drive if so equipped on the other end of the cam
  14. Cnixon160

I believe the sealing rings were a 12574477 but I'll have to verify in my records this evening, I bought them when I put the ZZP LE5 cams in my LAP
  15. Cnixon160

My Donor got wet...

the only modules that will interrupt the ignition process are the ECU, BCM, and fuse box. The ECU is fully sealed and waterproof, the fuse box is much higher than the water line shown, the BCM is however in danger in the posted photo. You can disconnect the airbag module or leave it connected...
  16. Cnixon160

Welded differential

I would highly recommend against the team green insert, with any real power the delivery is haphazard at best and unless you violently drop the clutch donuts and slides are still a no-go, the OBX has some good reviews and obviously the Quaife is the top of the line option, there is a rwd...
  17. Cnixon160

No, that is the F23 specific seal inside of the bell housing, just know your going to need a pretty serious amount of heat and an impact to remove the hex bolt from the shaft, the loctite they use is serious
  18. Cnixon160

Quarter Mile Times

While fighting significant traction issues I've done multiple 12.5-12.7 second passes averaging 104-112 mph
  19. Cnixon160

Also, the GM 09120610 intermediate shaft seal is discontinued but a Ford 1311152 is the exact same piece, you will have to destroy it to remove it, you can almost always reuse the plastic oil guide behind it
  20. Cnixon160

Justin Reed is running the OBX clone in his new F23 and said it performed well on the hill climb event