Search results

1. T

Houston SCCA Autocross

I can’t believe how fast they are. Blew my mind lol.
  2. T

Deal on forgestar rims

I ordered a set of the 18x8.5 f14c. They fit my solstice and for 165 a wheel I couldn’t pass it up. Hopefully I can get a goblin to put them on
  3. T

Finance

You could also check if your job allows a 401k loan. With how outrageous interest rates are it may be your best bet. My job allows them and you pay yourself back 2% interest
  4. T

Deal on forgestar rims

The 18x8.5 are only 18 pounds too.
  5. T

Deal on forgestar rims

https://www.forgestar.com/wheels/bolt-pattern/5x110 Forgestar has their 5x110 wheels on clearance
  6. T

Hello

I will try to make it out soon. We have a lot of family obligations right now but if I can I will be there. Last 2 I went to I saw yours and the Texas flag one and one other. They absolutely blew me away
  7. T

Hello

I will have my solstice on the road in 6-8 weeks and start going to events more regularly. I’d love to get a closer look or ride in one. I can also learn a lot about the lnf in my car here
  8. T

Hello

Thought I should introduce myself. I was at an autocross event last year at the Houston police academy and saw 3 of what I found out were DF Goblin kit cars. I was absolutely blown away by how incredibly fast they were. I’m going to be autocrossing my Pontiac solstice GXP this year and will be...